Mimzy

"Okay, I'll-"
Vaggie was interrupted by a group of demons who were shoving their way through the crowded room. One of them spotted Charlie and made his way over, moving his hand along her waist.

"Looks like daddy left, wanna have some fun?" He smirked, intentionally blocking Vaggie's view of her girlfriend. He began flirting with Charlie, who seemed uncomfortable by his presence, and awkwardly shoved his hand off of her hips.

"L-Let's not do- that, again..Cool?"
She said with nervous laughter.
-
(Y/N) sat on the couch, tapping her finger to the rhythm of her thoughts.
Angel Dust had ran off to with two men, leaving her to fend for herself in the crowded room. It didn't take long before she was overwhelmed by the crowd. Her anxiety induced tapping desperately tried to keep up to calm the panic.

I could skip the party, but that might hurt Charlie's feelings..Would Alastor mind? I don't want to upset him again. What if Angel needs me for something? Or maybe Nifty?
-
"Are you doin' okay, sugar?" An unfamiliar voice asked. (Y/N) locked eyes with a classy middle aged woman who wore wearing fancy clothing and was littered with jewelry.
(Y/N) hurriedly sat up, making the stranger giggle. "Did I startle you, doll?" She asked. Dumbfounded, (Y/N) stared at the woman.
Her voice was soft and sweet, like someone from an old black-and-white TV show or cartoon. She even gave off slight 'Betty Boop' vibes.

"I'm fine, t-thank you.."
(y/n) assured, anxiety pouring out of her like running water.

"I'm Mimzy. My good friend asked me to preform tonight, but I can't seem to find him amongst the crowd. Would you mind helping me search for him, dear?" Mimzy asked with the bat of her long eyelashes and a soft smile that made your heart flutter. You didn't hesitate too much before nodding.

She kinda talks like Alastor..

"Have you tried calling out for him?"  (Y/N) asked.

"Heavens, no! That would be rude of me." Mimzy stated with a chuckle. Since when is it rude call someone by their own name?