First encounter

"Oh! And this is Alastor."
(Finally, right?)

Charlie gestured across the room to a tall man, making his way down the velvet colored staircase. (y/n) first noticed his seemingly old-style attire, next was his smile and..
What in the fuck is with those tee-

"Welcome, dearest! To the Hazbin Hotel." His sudden cheerful voice snapped you out of your thoughts. And next thing you knew, he was shaking your hand, leaving you frozen in your place from the physical contact.
You stand there, awkwardly letting your arm flop with the handshake.
(Kind of like a wet noodle😂)

"My, my, what a pathetic handshake! Surely you can do better than that, dear." Alastor said, his smile growing wider.

[Your POV]
"What's wrong with my handshake, dude??" I ask, lightly punching his arm. Angel Dust and Charlie look at each other.

"HA! She called em' a dude!" Angel said, bursting out in laughter. Charlie joined him, only quieter.
Vaggie, Niffty, and Husk just watched the sence unfold.
(Vaggie mentally facepalming from the immaturity)

"The word "dude" isn't very ladylike, darling!" Alastor chuckles, cheerfully.
"It's not very gentlemanly to insult someones handshake either."
(y/n) stated with sly expression.

"Hm.. Looks like you got me there!" He said, walking towards the kitchen. Everyone follows behind him- well..almost everyone. Me and Husk decided to do our own thing.
-
When everyone was done with what I'm assuming was eating, Vaggie showed me to my room. It was fairly large with a bed, dresser, and It's own bathroom. Since I owned nothing other than the clothes on my back, Angel dust decided to lend me a pink dress.

Sure, I hated dresses but it was a hell of a lot better than the blood soaked outfit I had on.