Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

You were walking through the hallways of Griffin HQ, making your way to a highly sealed guarded vault that was in the center area of the HQ building, while making your way there you told the AR Team and Task Force 404 there, you also told them that this was important so they didn't hesitate to quickly make there way to the sealed guarded vault.

Y/N: Thinks are gonna get complicated from here on out...I need to up my game...

You said to yourself, you then arrived in front of an elevator, you went inside as the elevator started to descend down the Earth's crust, the sealed guarded vault maybe in the center of Griffin HQ but it's also a few miles down on the Earth's Crust.

The Elevator doors opened as you walked out, you then see a few familiar female figures standing at the front of the Vault waiting for you. M4 SOPMOD2 was the first to spot you.

M4 SOPMOD2: Ah, Master! We're here just like you asked.

M4 SOPMOD2 said in an energetic tone voice, you made your way to them as M4 SOPMOD2 bright behavior always makes you smile and she never failed to to so.

M16: Well, we're here Master, what's the important business?

UMP45: To be honest I surprised for you to call us down here to the Vault for something important, you never done that before.

Y/N: Well that's true, usually I only come down here to greet the new girls that VEGA continues to summon, the reason why I called you girls here is well....you girls then an Upgrade.

M4A1: An Upgrade Master?

Y/N: Yea, an Upgrade; I know you girls are powerful enough considering that all of you girls are literally Bulletprove, but this is just for precaution....I just have this...bad gut feeling that things are gonna get complicated from here on out for all of us.

You said to the girls which they all nodded in response, as what the world has turned into, who knows what to expect, you need to be cautious to expect the unexpected, so the girls all agree on what your saying.

AR-15: Considering of what the world has turned into, I agree with you Master; the previous world that we used to all know is now completely gone, so I understand what your getting into.

R0635: Then it's settled then, we all agree to get Upgrades

M16: Umm...

UMP40: Master....?

M16 and UMP40 both caught your attention as you turn your attention to the both of them, you saw them with a nervous expression on there faces like they refused to agree to this.

Y/N: What is it girls? Is something wrong?

UMP40: Well....

M16: Me and UMP40 both prefer to stay as we are...

Y/N: Wait...so you both don't want an Upgrade?

UMP40: We have nothing against of having an Upgrade Master, it's just...

M16: Me and UMP40 prefer to stay old school if you know what I'm saying heh...

Y/N: Oh....

M16 and UMP40 both prefer to stay as they are, M16 wanted to stay as she is because suits her well of being "old school", UMP40 don't want her looks to change, saying that she might freak out if she doesn't have the same adorable face after an Upgrade, so you agree with there decisions.

-

Right now you were standing in front of the Vault with a symbol marked at the front of it. You slowly placed your hand on the front of the Vault, once you did the symbol started to bright, the Vault started to open slowly as you step back a bit, once the Vault was fully open you and the girls walked inside.