Chapter 41: Fairies

A new day has came, right now nothing exiting has happened...well, except you had sex with ALL the current girls you have during Christmas but, lets not talk about that, anyway, right now you were walking around the mansion to pass the time, everyone else was doing there own thing, some of your girls are relaxing in there rooms, others are doing maintenance to there firearms and cleaning them, now that Christmas is over, New Years is just around the corner, that's right, a new year with your girls and I'm sure you'll make some new memories with them....especially lewd ones I'm sure....

Y/N: Damn, a lot has happened through out this year....I wonder what I'm gonna have to deal with next year...

???: Huh, I also wonder what's going to happen this upcoming year as well

Y/N: Huh?

You heard a mature female voice which made you turn towards its direction to see who it was, once you did, you saw Python with her usually cheering aura, she was wearing a pair of glasses as she approached you.

Y/N: Oh, hay Python! What'cu doin?

Python: Oh, nothing much, just taking a stroll around the mansion just to pass the time

Y/N: Heh, you too huh? I'm in the same boat, come on, lets walk around the mansion together

You said, Python gave a warm smile at you as she accepts your offer of walking around the mansion with you to pass the time, both of you had a few conversations on your walks, like, this all started, learning about the Weapon Python Revolver itself, which was quiet educational for you.

Python: The cartridge I us for this beauty is a .357 Magnum, which can pack a serious punch in a small to a medium range firefight.

Y/N: Wow, I feel sorry for whoever get shot by that thing...

Python: Hehe~ your right about that master, anyway, if you want someone that needs its head to get shot, you can count on me for it

Python said to you which got you by surprise, hearing her that she'll shoot anyone in the head just for your sake, no matter who it is, she'll shoot that person in the head just for you.

Y/N: Oh, that....really means a lot...I guess, hehe...I will let you know if I need someone's...head to be shot...hehe...

You said as you were nervous and start to sweat a bit, to be honest, Python isn't the only one that would kill for you, all the other girls will too, M4A1, AR-15, M16, RO635, M4 SOPMOD2, UMP45, UMP40, UMP9, HK416, G11, G41, TMP, PKP, BAR, M1 Garand, WA2000, IDW, P7, FAL, Five-seven, M590, Spas-12, ART556, Angelica, AK-12, AN-94, Agent, Architect, Dreamer.....all of these girls will stop there own agendas, stop whatever there doing, and would kill just for you, no matter who they are, no matter what they are, they will also protect you with there life's like it depends on it, Hell; there's more girls that will appear soon and will do the same just for you.