Chapter 47: Pyramid

Africa, Egypt
February ??, 2020

Egypt, one of the most historical places in the world, not to mention the most religious, this particular place of the world is mostly famous do to the three Pyramids and the lion statue with the huminoed head, this places gets lots of tourist attractions to people all over the world, some come here to sight scene, others come here to undiscover somethings that hasn't been discovered yet and you and your girls are about to discover something....that should be left hidden....

Right now a mercenary group that calls them the Zealots have gain control around the areas of the three Pyramids and the lion statue with the huminoed head, the Zealots mercenaries came here to....get something that's important to the person that paid them to get it...yea....

Merc1: Do you thing were gonna something here?

Merc2: Hell if I know, this place is over a hundred years old, nothing of dead bodies covered in bandages and drawings of wierd shits on the walls....

Merc1: I heard that they rip out there organs and put them in a jar before they cover the bodies up and buried them, what makes you thing they did that for?

Merc2: Dude I don't know, people back then did crazy shit, just be glad you weren't born in that particular day 'n' age....

Two mercenaries were having a bit of a conversation about the pyramid and the events of the past about this place, right now they were guarding the entrance that lead inside one of the Pyramid, then something was tossed down towards the two as it got there attention

Merc1: Hey who's-

Both mercenaries quickly drawn there weapons out towards the sound but both was now quickly blinded by a high pitch sound and a bright flash of light.

Merc2: Fuck flashbag!

Two silence shots was heard as the two mercenaries was now lay dead on the ground with bullet holes on there head as there blood is now spilled on the ground

Sam: Boom headshot hehe...

Lilith: Do you have to say that everytime you shoot someone in the head?

Sam: U-Umm....no?

Lilith: Good, because its annoying...

Sam: Oh come on, you never complain when Y/N yells out those MLG memes...

Lilith: Because I find him cute and I find you not cute, now lets go the entrance is open...

Lilith said as she quickly rushed towards the entrance of the Pyramid leaving Sam a bit behind her.

Sam: *sigh* I'm starting to feel a little jealous of Y/N and his harem....

Sam said as he quickly catches up to Lilith that has already entered the Pyramid, once Sam and Lilith made it inside both of them started to walk through the corridors, Lilith had her secondary pistol out while Sam has an SMG equip in his hands, both continue on through the corridors inside the Pyramid.

Sam: What do thing the Zealots are doing here in a place like this?

Lilith: Don't know, but I'm sure they have a reason to be here, if not they wouldn't...

As the two continue on they both saw a bright light at the end of the corridor were they walking through also hearing a few mechanical machines and a few chatters, the two then approached cautiously as they got there weapons ready.

Once both of them reached the end of there corridor, they were both surprised of what they just saw, a giant digging site with drills and multiple Zealots mercenaries all over the place in the middle of the Pyramid.

Sam: Holy-

Lilith: Quick hide!

Lilith exclaimed to Sam quietly as she pushed Sam to the ground behind a big bolder, a guard was close by to both were Sam and Lilith was as the guard quickly pass by them, Lilith sigh in relive as she crouch down behind the big bolder, peeking at the edge to examine the place, Sam did the same.

Sam: What the Hell, how is there a giant digging site in the center of the Pyramid? Also how the hell did they all got those digging equipment in here?

Lilith: I don't know, looks like we stumble on something that they don't want the world to find out, quick take some pictures and send the to Kryuger...

Sam: On it....

Sam did as Lilith said as he took out his phone, he then peaked over at the edge of the bolder with his phone as he started taking pictures, while taking pictures, Sam was leaning against the bolder causing it to collapse forward as it started rolling down the digging site while getting the attention of enemy mercenaries near by.

Sam: Uhh...oops...

Lilith: Sam!

Sam: It was an accident!

The nearby enemy mercenaries took aim at Sam and Lilith and started firing at the two, they both quickly hall-ass out of the scene and run straight towards the exist of the Pyramid.

Lilith: Sam if we survive this, I'm gonna kill you!

Sam: Please have mercy!

As Sam and Lilith made it out of the Pyramid, they were all blinded by search lights, causing the two to cover there eyes, they then heard a lot of guns being cocked.

Sam: Ah shit.....

Lilith: Damnit...

-

Meanwhile back at the states, you were in Persica Lab down at the mansion to see who made the two T-Dolls that targeted you at the park.

Y/N: So, do you know who made them?

Persica: Well yes but at the same time no...you see, I was part of the group known as the 90wish group back in the day, we were top tier scientist for making T-Dolls like this, but we were disbanded do to....reasons...

Y/N: Okay, so any of the scientists from the 90wish that is now disbanded could've made this?

Persica: Yes, That's right....and most of them are now missing or dead....

Y/N: Thanks for the info Persica, let me know if you find anything else

Persica: Sure thing Y/N

-

Timeskip as you were now walking through the hallways of the mansion with Five-seven and FAL, the two girls decided to spend some time with you.

Five-seven: This ring is so gorgeous!

Y/N: You really can't take yours eyes off of it can you?

FAL: She can't help it master, ever since you gave her the Oath Ring, she never stopped looking at it

Five-seven: That's because master gave to me, I can't stop admiring it

Kalina: Y/N!

Y/N: Huh?

You then heard a familiar female voice, you turn to see who it was as you saw Kalina rushing up to you, Five-seven, and FAL, she also had a worried expression on her face.

Y/N: Kalina? What's wrong?

Kalina: Its an emergency! Sam and Lilith has been captured!

To Be Continued....

-

Anyway, first chapter of the Egypt story done, I'm not sure how long this Egypt Arc will be but I hope you guys will enjoy it, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!