Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate

Valentine's Day....a day full of romance, relationships, and strong bonds, also an important day for girls to express there feelings to the one person they have strong feelings for, and in this situation, all of the girls in this mansion has strong gratitude towards you, either its giving them love and compassion or helping them out in bad situations, right now you were in your room chillin playing some DOOM 2016 so you can prepare for the next installment DOOM Eternal, you heard the enemy AI is gonna be more aggressive to deal with even in "Too Young To Die" difficulty, so you practice your reflexes by playing DOOM 2016 again....

Y/N: Chainsaw! The great communicator!!

-

Meanwhile the girls were busy doing there own thing, especially in the kitchen, I'm pretty sure you guys know why, everyone of your T-Dolls was in the kitchen making and baking chocolate of in different ways, chocolate hearts, chocolate cakes, chocolate guns, heck even chocolate burgers for crying out loud.

Spas-12: I hope master doesn't mind eating chocolate that looks like burgers....

M590: I'm even surprised that you were able make something like that....

Spas-12: Hehe, I do have my own secrets

G11: My chocolate body pillow of me is all most finish, just have to bake it now...

UMP9: Wow G11, I never knew you would work hard to make a chocolate body pillow of you, I thought you would sleep this one out...

G11: Of course I would work hard for this, master is important to me *yawns* although I'm getting sleepy because I had to wake up early to do this...

Your T-Dolls were having a few conversations and enjoying themselves making some chocolate, of course the entire kitchen was a mess, flower everywhere, dark chocolate icing all over and baking kitchen tools were scattered.

But all of the mess didn't stop the girls making there own chocolate, they but there love and passion in making there own chocolate so they can express feelings to you one by one.

Architect: RPG Chocolate finish!

Dreamer: Oh wow, a chocolate in a shape of an RPG Rocket....that's so you Architect

Architect: Hehe~ I don't always make explosive rockets, I can also make rockets that's delicious!

Agent: I'm proud of you Architect...just try not to make master eat something that will make him explode...

Architect: I would never do that! Besides, I made sure to not add any gun powder in it this time....although I was thinking about....

Agent and Dreamer just sweat drop after hearing Architect wanting to mix gun powder in her RPG Chocolate, they both sigh thanking she didn't do that.

-

Meanwhile somewhere else in the mansion Female Kryuger was in her office doing the usual paperwork, Helian of course was with her to sort through the documents, although she was spacing out a bit when while organizing the papers, Female Kryuger saw her not paying attention to what she's doing so she snap her out of it.

Female Kryuger: Helian, is something on your mind?

Helian: H-Huh?!

Female Kryuger: You were lost in thought, I've figured something is bothering you...so what's wrong?

Helian: Oh! Uh well you see.....umm....

Helian was getting a bit nervous while showing a small blush of red on her face, the reason why is she wants to give chocolate to her boss to express her gratitude for her...even though her boss was now a Female and stuck in that situation.