Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun

The next day came, you and the girls were already out of bed, fully dressed and is now outside at the back of the mansion, you and Persica was watching the girls doing more target practicing but this time in a more wide open area and with moving targets that's more farther away.

You and Persica watched the girls hit there targets with dead accuracy, especially on the moving targets, you then watched WA2000 shot her sniper on a target that was....more farther distance away then the other targets that the rest of the girls were hitting.

Y/N: Didn't know this place has firing range behind the mansion...its more wide open too...

Persica: Yea, we have a firing range on every G&K base, perfect to practice shooting guns or morter support.

Y/N: Wait...morter support?

Persica: You'll find out later on heh~

She said as she smiled at you with smirk on her face, you then turn back to the girls continuing shooting there guns on the targets, you then walked up towards Five-seven that was aiming two of her pistols down range...wait...where did she get another handgun?

Y/N: Hay Five-seven

Five-seven: Oh hay master! Can I help you with something?

Y/N: Actually I...wanna shot guns...umm...can I shot yours?

You asked her, she then smiled at you and handed you one of her Five-seven pistols, you took it and walked over towards beside her, before you took aim of the pistol you inspect it first, there's a safety switch on both sides of the handgun which was nice for people that was either left or right handed, you push down the enject button so you can get the magazine out.

Y/N: Wow, 20 bullets in the default magazine...plus one in the chamber...that's enough bullets to get out of a tight situation...unlike the M1911 that carries 8 or 9 bullets with a default magazine size...

Five-seven: Come on now master, don't say bad things about the girls...all it matters is if you know how to use it, you know what your doing.

Y/N: Hehe, sorry Five-seven...I didn't mean to judge...just having some flashbacks of playing a few Call of Duty games with these type of guns.

Five-seven: Well, what you waiting for? Fire away

She said to you as you turn back towards the firing range, you loading the Five-seven pistol and took aim towards one of the targets, you slowed down your breathing a bit as you looked threw the iron sights, you started squeezing the trigger slowly, one you pulled the trigger all the way, you shot the gun....you hit the target but...not on the dot...

Y/N: I missed.....

Five-seven: Ehehe~

Y/N: Hay don't laugh...

Five-seven: Hehe~ sorry master, at least you hit it....but not on the circle...don't worry, you'll get better at it if you keep practicing.

M4 SOP: Hay! I want Master to shoot my gun too!

Then after M4 SOP said that, you took turns of practice shooting all of the girls guns, you got a bit better hitting the target down range as you continue to shot the girls guns...most of the time you keep shooting M1 Garand's rifle because of the nostalgic sound it makes

*PING*

-

Meanwhile somewhere else in the world...

Mercenary: DIE YOU BITCH!

*BANG*

The mercenary now lay dead on the cold floor with a bullet hole right between its socket as its blood was spilled and spread all over the floor, it wasn't the only mercenary that's dead, bodies of mercenaries with there own blood spread everywhere in a wealthy Italian Mafia building in Italy, these mercenaries were killed by only three girls...Angelia, AK-12, and AN-94