Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue

A few hours have pass, you were still tied up to the chair that you were sitting on, right now John is keeping an eye on you to make sure you don't go anywhere, I mean, your tied up to a chair, where are you even gonna go? Anyway, John is supposed to keep an eye on you...but he fell asleep while doing so, right now is sitting down on a wooden box, holding tightly to his gun like a pillow, sleeping and snoring.

John asleep: 207 bottles of beer on the wall zzz zzz....take one down and pass it around zzz zzz....

Y/N: Ugh, talking into your sleep and snoring at the same time....that's annoying....

Liz: Sorry about John...he can be a heavy sleeper...

You then turn your attention towards Liz who was leaning on the wall, you just sigh once you saw her as you turn away from her, Liz looked down knowing that you haven't forgiven her of what she did, I mean, she's a slut, once a slut always a slut.

Y/N: You know Liz, did anyone tell you that its not okay to spy on people?

Liz: Heh, sorry, but my boss wants you back at our HQ, he says that your important to him...I'm not sure what you got yourself into Y/N but....you sure are getting a lot of attention from powerful and dangerous people...

Y/N: Haha! Yea I know, I'm popular, want my autograph?

You asked Liz sarcastically as she just rolled her eyes and giggled a bit, then one of her team mate soldiers walked up towards her and told her some updates.

Merc1: Liz, chopper is inbound, ETA 10 minutes...

Liz: Alright, get everyone else up and ready...

Liz then started walking up towards John who was still sleeping and not aware of Liz's presents, once Liz approaches him, she hit him in the head hard enough for him to wake up.

John: Ouch! What was not for?!

Liz: For sleeping in the job, get your head ready, we're moving out...

John: Jeez...

John then groin a bit as he rubbed his head where Liz hit him, Liz then left you and John in the room as she went to get her stuff ready to leave and make sure everyone else in her team is ready, John then got up and gets his stuff ready, once he did he then started walking up towards you.

John: Alright kid listen, just do exactly as I say and you won't get hurt okay?

Y/N: Its not me that you should be worried about....

John: Huh?

Y/N: Nothing....you just gonna stand there with your thumb up your ass or are you gonna help me get up?

John just sigh in response as he went behind you and untie your legs from being tied up together but keep your arms tied behind your back, once you can feel your legs being untied, you slowly stood up and stretch a bit since you been sitting down for a few hours.

Y/N: Man it feels good to stretch~

John: Alright kid, start walking through the hallway, and no-

Y/N: Yea yea, don't do anything stupid, don't be a hero, blah blah, I've heard it all, jeez...

You then started walking through the hallways, making your way to the exit of the abandon building that you were held captive in, John followed close behind you as he sigh from your attitude.

John: *sigh* teenagers...

As you and John finally made it outside of the abandoned building, you started to examine your surroundings, you saw a dirt road that leads straight to the woods, grassy fields through the distance and think forest beyond that.