Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun

Kryuger POV

Kryuger have arrived to the place of the meeting that he has to attend to, the purpose of this meeting is to disguise about you and to see you are a threat or not, right now in the one (classified) place where Kryuger, along with some other higher ups is now all in one room, all sitting down together in a giant round table, spreading them each other a bit.

"Mister Kryuger are you positive that this boy, that now holds the Phone, the Phone that landed in Tunguska Russia in 1903 that is capable of wiping out ALL of us...is not a threat?"

Kryuger: Yes, I am certain that the boy is not a threat and has no interest in starting a war.

"We didn't say that the boy has any interest of starting a War Mister Kryuger"

Kryuger: Well you were thinking about it...so I gave you your answer before you could ask...

"We are all just concerned Mister Kryuger, that Phone is capable of things that we don't want to happen...if that boy that's a war, there's going to be heavy casualties....not even all of every army combined in every country can stop him...."

"Were all self aware of what that Phone can do...it showed us and told us what it can do ever since the first day we took it in...or do we have to remind you mister Kryuger?"

Flashback

Phone: I will only follow one man in this Earth, I will only follow my masters order, I will only obey to his will, if his life is threaten or reach certain death, Hell on Earth is your Judgment!

Flashback Ends

Kryuger: You gentlemen don't need to remind me...I also seen what that Phone is capable off...

"Well then...if what you say is true that the boy isn't interested in starting a war and not being a threat....then I guess we have nothing to worry about....but people change from time to time, that boy is still young, meaning his still growing to a mature age....so you better keep an eye on him mister Kryuger....I have a baby girl coming to this world...I just pray to God that she doesn't wake up in an actual Hell Hole..."

Kryuger: I'll do my best to keep an eye out on the boy and protect him....but I can't do it alone...

"Don't worry, we all agree to keep the boy safe from certain threat...but we have to keep this situation under the radar...if the whole world finds out that a Phone is capable of turning the entire Earth into Hell....then alot of panic is gonna happen..."

Timeskip as the meeting was finally over, Kryuger started to walk through the building towards the exit, ready to leave while he had some thoughts in his mind.

Kryuger: I hope the kid doesn't do anything reckless...

-

Meanwhile somewhere else that's not a classified place, you and your girls, along with Kalina has decided to go to the beach to have a good time, since summer time is almost over, you wanted to make some happy memories in the beach along with your Gun Girls before summer is over.