Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun

News Reporter: Yesterday in the U.S. Nevada Desert, multiple citizens arrived to raid Area 51, multiple people were quote "Naruto Running" in the desert area-

Y/N: Wow...people actually showed up to Raid Area 51....the human race is so stupid now...I can't believe I'm the same species as these stupid people....

Five-seven: Why would they want to Raid a heavily protected area, knowing they would die if they do so?

Y/N: Because we're stupid....humanity has reach an era of Stupidity to a whole new level....

FAL: I'm surprised no one died....I think...

Y/N: Oh trust me, there's that one particular person that will do the stupidest thing...ever...*sigh*

You were in the living room of the mansion with some of your girls watching the news on T.V., you heard from the news reporter that some people actually showed up to try and raid Area 51, though the news reporter didn't say that some of the people that showed up died yet....though there probably just covering it up so no one will notice...

WA2000: Jeez...to thing that humanity as a whole...would be this stupid....common sense tells you not to do that and yet they did it anyway....

PKP: Maybe they lack of Brain Cells to have common sense....

Y/N: Hehe~ lack of Brain Cells, that's funny...

You said as you giggled of what PKP said, you then got up from the couch and started walking out the living room, you started to walk towards the kitchen to get something to eat, once you arrived, you saw SPAS-12 and M590 together in the kitchen eating some of your chips.

SPAS-12: Oh, uhh...h-hay master...Y-You don't mind if we eat some of your chips r-right?

M590: Wait...SPAS-12 you didn't tell me these were masters chips...

SPAS-12: Oh y-yea...there masters chips hehe....

You just shake your head and giggled at the both of them, you then walked up to the the fridge to find something to eat, but to your surprise, there's nothing much in the fridge too eat

Y/N: Jeez SPAS-12...you sure like to eat a lot huh?

SPAS-12: E-Ehehe...its a habit...I-I'm sorry master...

Y/N: Its alright SPAS-12, its just who you are, the food supply won't be restock until next month...so how about you two come with me so we can buy some groceries?

SPAS-12: Really?! Yay! Food shopping with master!

M590: Were just going to the grocery store jeez....

-

You, SPAS-12 and M590 were now walking through the streets heading straight towards the grocery store to buy some more food for you and the girls, while walking, SPAS-12 was hugging on your left arm while M590 walked close behind you.