Chapter 22: The Phone

You were somewhere in the dark, as your surroundings was nothing but a pitch black darkness surrounding you, you took a few steps forward but everytime you walk it feels like you were stuck in the same spot, you then try to call out to someone as to know what going on around you and where you are.

Y/N: Hello? Is...Is anyone there?

You called out as your voice echoed through the dark distance, no one replied to your call as you then continue to walk were ever, you can't even tell if your walking straight forward or left nor right.

Y/N: Okay...I'm starting to freak out here...how the hell did I get here...and...where even is "here"?

As you keep walking through the darkness, you then saw a bright light shining through the distance, so as any ordinary protagonist, you started walking towards it, once you finally walked close enough, you saw the Phone floating right in front of you, you decided to reach for it and grab it, but before you could...it started talking to you...

VEGA: Hello, I am VEGA, your personal artificial intelligence of the Phone

Y/N: Holy Balls!

This caught you of guard as you jumped back a bit surprised as the Phone just started talking to you.

VEGA: Please, do not be alarmed master, I'm your personal artificial intelligence, its my duty to help you at all cost

Y/N: Umm, okay....so uhh, where are we?

VEGA: This a dream realm, I'm communicating to you in your thoughts right now, but you can also communicate to me by the Phone.

Y/N: So...why did you just suddenly start talking to me all of a sudden?

VEGA: You didn't call out to me before master, but once you tapped on the screen of the Phone, that's when you started calling out to me.

You then remembered tapping on the black screen of the Phone the other day, the day where Kryuger called you into his office to tell you that the CIA putted you on there most wanted list.

Y/N: Oh yea....I remember now...

VEGA: Is there something you need that you called me for? Be advised master, I can only help you through tools of Warfare, giving you T-Dolls, Military gear, aircraft, tanks, weapons, etc.

Y/N: Oh...uhh, s-sorry VEGA but...I don't need any of those things right now....but, I do have a question for you though...

VEGA: Of course, I will answer any of your questions master

Y/N: Where did you come from? Persica said that you crashed landed on Earth, that you weren't man made...

VEGA: Yes, its true that I came far beyond the stars, I've been through different dimensions, downloaded many military arsenals that's use for Warfare and Destruction, the origins of where I came from is...unknown, I never knew who created me...