Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND

Kryuger POV

"June 30, 1908
The Tunguska Event in Russia"

"The Tunguska event was a large explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Yeniseysk Governorate, Russia, on the morning of June 30 1908. The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 2,000 square kilometres of forest, and caused at least three human casualties."

"Those three human casualties were scientists of the 90wish group, they were trying to..."examine" the pieces of the asteroid that landed in that region....as they continue to experiment of tiny pieces of the asteroid, they found something else...The Phone....this phone may look like any ordinary iPhone that you see today...but believe me...it isn't....the three scientists to touch the Phone...but once they did, it killed them...one by one, they were liquefied, there entire bodies were melted, including there bones, leaving nothing but a puddle of blood, so the rest of the 90wish scientist came to a conclusion that no one is able to touch the Phone....the reason why is unknown....but we were able to move the Phone by using different kinds of machinery....but NOT human contact towards the Phone...right as the asteroid landed on the Earth surface, it released a powerful shock wave that spread all over the Earths orbit...the Phone downloaded every single weaponry that exist....and when there's a new weapon made, the Phone automaticly downloads it....it downloaded military aircraft, tanks, battleships, guns, everything that we us for Warfare....and for some reason it turns them into a humanoid girl of some kind....making Y/N....the most powerful man on Earth....Hell, he can start multiple World Wars and still win....I just pray to God that doesn't happen..."

-

The next day came, you and the girls along with Kalina and Persica were outside at the back of the mansion of the shooting range, you saw the girls practicing more of shooting there guns down range towards there targets, every bullet the girls shot didn't even miss, not by a long shot...especially Architect with her futuristic rocket luncher.

Architect: Fire in the Hole!!

Architect then shot her rocket launcher down range as the rocket that she fired blown up a few targets, including the ones that the other hers were shooting at.

WA2000: Architect you idiot! Don't just blow up my target!

Architect: Hehe...s-sorry WA-chan...

M16: Make sure you don't get carried away shooting that thing....other wise you might accidentally blow something up...

Architect: Alright, I'll be more careful...but no promises!

AR-15: Of course she would say that....

RO365: That's just who she is I suppose...she's just like M4 SOPMOD2...

M4 SOPMOD2: I don't accidentally blow stuff up...

M16: No....but you accidentally rip off a guys spine and hang him in the ceiling with it...

M4 SOPMOD2: That was.....nevermind...

As the girl continues practicing shooting there guns down range, Persica walked up beside you and as she knew something was in your mind.

Persica: Something on your mind Y/N?

Y/N: Its just...Architect looks a bit different then the others....she even has a proper name...well not a normal name but...a name...

Persica: That is true, Architect is different then the other girls....and her weapon is far more advanced...

Y/N: Yea no kidding, a rocket launcher with a SMG hybrid attached underneath it....

Kalina then walked up to you and Persica as she starts to explain why Architect was far more advanced then the others.