Chapter 45: Walk In The Park

A place that is highly secured and highly armed with different veriety of military personnel, this place is known as the birth place of T-Dolls, the I.O.P. Company, this specific Company was the one that started creating T-Dolls to help civilians go through there daily lives, but do to lack of support from the public and from Terminator fans, the plan for creating T-Dolls is scrab because reason one, the Company lacks of funding to create them and two, Terminator fans fear that these "T-Dolls" might one day turn against there creators in the distant future (hint hint: the people in the Girls Frontline Universe never watched any of the Terminator Movies, that's why they thought nothing bad will happen once they created T-Dolls...)

Anyway, right now in this Company that is now abandoned and it is taken over by a Scientist Warlord A.K.A. the guy that help Persica out of creating T-Dolls, is now looking through a window, starring down the city seeing all kinds of buildings light up with different neon lights everywhere

???: *sigh* Years of developing T-Dolls to make the world a bit simpler, but the public disagrees the idea do to those stupid Terminator Movies! Fearing that my creation will turn into cold-hearted killing machines...how unpleasant....

Henchmen1: Well...sir if you think about it, making huminoed robotic figures does raises a few red flags...

???: Quiet you! Not like I need to hear your own complaint about it...

The henchmen quickly silenced himself so he won't anger his boss more, the Warlord Scientist then sigh in desperate, he then turn to his two henchmen that was standing guard in the room.

???: How's the progress doing on the two Nyto T-Dolls?

Henchmen2: Both Nyto Dolls are at 60 percent complete, they'll be done tomorrow afternoon sir...

???: Good, once there finish....everything else will be ready for "him"

-

The Next Day.....

A new day is here, right now you and the Neko Squad were at the park hanging around and enjoying themselves, of course Five-seveN and Python came along with you, you thought that since the Neko Squad has animal traits they needed to go out and enjoy the wilderness for a bit.

Dog: Woof Woof!!

G41: Grrrrr!

IDW: G41 please don't start fighting with a dog nya!

TMP: Ummm...looks like G41's animal is kicking in again...

ART556: Well, for some reason G41 doesn't like actual pet animals...P7 can you help IDW into stopping G41 before she starts fighting with the other pets in the park...

P7: On it!

P7 and IDW tried there best to drag G41 away from the dog before both of them started a fight to one another, you, Five-seven and Python was sitting down on the grass underneath a tree a few feet away from the Neko Squad, you say there as you watch the Neko Squad.

Y/N: Didn't know G41 hates actual animals...

Five-seven: Even though she acts like a pet dog herself...she hates them....

Y/N: Dog? I thought she was a fox...

Python: She's a hybrid of three different animal traits, she's both a cat, dog, and a fox...

Y/N: Huh....I didn't know she had three different traits....

Five-seven: Well, the more you learn I suppose....

Five-seven said, you then look up to the sky as you gaze of how clear it is as a few white clouds pass by, winter has already pass and the temperature of the weather starts to warm up.