Chapter 10: New Home

The next day you finally got out of the hospital and had plenty of rest, it was time to go to your new home since your old one has been blown and shot up by mercenaries that tried to kill you, you and the girls walked out of the hospital as you see Angelia with her two subordinates waiting for you.

BAR: Hay master, Five-seven gave me the details of what's happening, don't worry, who ever is after you that tries to kill you...I'll kill them for you.

She said in a happy tone voice as you smiled and sweat drop knowing that she'll keep her word, especially the last part of what she said.

Y/N: O-Oh, I appreciate it BAR hehe...

Y/N thoughts: That...was a bit scary...do these girls...like killing people...?

You and the girls approached Angelia and her two subordinates that was with her, she waved at you and happy that your all up and better.

Angelia: I see you out in about, how you feeling?

Y/N: A lot better, the doctor said I didn't suffer any life threatening injuries so that good news.

Angelia: I'm relived to hear that, I paid the fee to your discharge so don't worry about it.

Y/N: Oh t-thanks...you didn't have to do that, I could've pay for it you-

She then interrupted you as she put her finger on your lips you make you stop talking, you looked at her as you had a red blush on your face.

Angelia: Trust me, I wanted to, your like the most important person in the world right now that I swear to protect...understand?

Y/N: *nods*

Angelia: Good, now come on, your new home is waiting for you.

She said as you and the girls follow her through the parking lot, Angelia approached two vehicles, one a car and the other a mini-van.

She walked to the front passenger side of the car and opened it for you.

Angelia: Come on, your riding shotgun, Five-seven, AK-12, and AN-94, you girls are gonna ride with us, M16 and the others us the mini-van.

M16: Got it.

BAR: Awww~ but I want to spend some time with Master more...

She said as she pouted which cause you to sweat drop and smile a bit, the others got in to the mini-van while you and got in to the frong passenger seat of the car.

Once everyone was in Angelia started to drove off while M16 followed since she was driving the van.

-

Moments later on the road, you were looking out through the window viewing the sights as passing by them, you had a not happy look on your face as it caught the girls attention that you look depressed.

Five-seven: Are you okay master?

Y/N: I'm fine its just...a lot of stuff is going in my mind right now...

You said as you continue to look out through the car door window, the girls knew you had a lot of stuff going on in your head since your now like the most wanted guy alive for Mercenaries and Hired Hitmans.

Angelia: Listen Y/N...I know I told you this before...put you don't live a normal life anymore...but don't worry, me and the girls will help you along the way.

Y/N: Yea, I know...thank you Angelia

You said as you turn towards her and smile, even though Angelia is focused driving, she saw you smile at her which made her blush a bit and smile back, the girls in the back also smiled.

Angelia then turn to a road that had a sign at the side of the road that says "Dead End: Private Military Property Up Ahead" seeing this caught you curious as you never been up to this road before, you did pass this road a few times in the past but you never been here before.

Y/N: Umm Angelia, I'm not gonna be living in a military base am I?

Angelia: Hehe, Hell no, by the way you said, you never been here before have you?

Y/N: Of course not, I don't wanna get shot by trespassing on military property...I learn that by playing GTA video games.

AK-12: Hehe, don't worry, its not a military base your gonna be living in, its more like a-

Before AK-12 finished her sentence, you saw a looking mansion coming over the horizon as Angelia keep driving up to it.

AK-12: -Mansion to be honest.

Y/N: ...uhh, a mansion?

Angelia: This place is quiet...a maze to be honest, the PMC that I work with put a lot of budget in this place for you and the girls.

Angelia said while she keep driving to the mansion, you just sat there in the passenger seat thinking how much money did this PMC spent on this place.

Y/N: They...spent a lot on this place huh?

Angelia: No, not really.

Y/N: Huh? What you mean?

AK-12: This place was already owned by the PMC, they just upgraded it, add a few more rooms, more space, all that stuff.

Y/N: Oh, I see...

-

Meanwhile in the Van that M16 was driving with the rest of the girls, they saw the mansion up ahead and surprised to see it.

M16: Heh, well would you look at that, never that I'd see this place again.

FAL: Huh, your right, this were all of us were assigned to our previous Commander here.

PKP: Good memories we all had here with the Commander, right WA-chan?

PKP asked as she turned towards WA-chan who smiled as she looked at the mansion.

WA2000: Yea, we sure did...I just wonder...what's our previous Commander doing now....

M4 SOP: Oh who knows, she maybe somewhere in the world that we might run into again.

BAR: I do remember that she retired G&K after all of us....you know...

WA2000: Yes, we all remember, I just wonder what she's doing now...

WA-chan said as the other girls agree to her statement, as you and the girls got the mansion by passing a bullet proof iron gate, you were about to enter your New Home.

-

Sorry that this took awhile to Update, I already got this Chapter ready a few weeks ago, but I had to start over because of Wattpads stuiped update, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye.