Chapter 18: Commander

A week have past, you and the girls were back at the mansion, the girls were happy to go to the beach to make some memories...lewd ones even, anyway, it was early morning, you were still asleep on your king size bed, Five-seven decide to sleep in her own room this time, meaning none of the girls can disturb you for a peaceful night sleep....well until morning came when its time to wake up.

???: Master...master, its morning..

You just groan as you heard a familiar voice calling out to you, you just ignored it and continue to sleep on your bed, then you felt something heavy on top of you, causing you to groan more.

???: Master please wake up, its morning...your gonna miss breakfast...

Y/N: Uhhh...just...five more minutes...

???: Jeez...didn't know you were a heavy sleeper master...but please get up, Kryuger wants us to meet him soon...

You just make more groaning noises as you look up towards the person to see who's waking you up, it was PKP sitting on top of you as she was looking down towards you, as you look up at her, you could also see her....small cleavage that was a bit exposed to you, this made you put a blush on your face and also made you wide awake too.

small cleavage that was a bit exposed to you, this made you put a blush on your face and also made you wide awake too

Y/N: U-Ughhhh...

PKP: Finally awake master?

Y/N: Y-Yea...I-I'm awake now...

You said as you couldn't help but look at PKP's cleavage that was exposed to you, PKP saw you looking at her cleavage as she smiled and smirked at you, you notice PKP's expression change as you blushed more.

PKP: Like what you see master~?

Y/N: U-Uhhhh....

PKP just smiled at you as she got off of you and your bed, she then button up her shirt as she was walk out of your room, but she stop before she walked out, she then turn towards you with a smile.

PKP: Breakfast is ready for you in the kitchen master, also Kryuger wants you to go meet him in his office later on today.

She said as she walked out of her room, you sit there on your bed for a bit to process why PKP exposed her cleavage to you...I mean its obvious that she's showing affection to you but one thing has got you thinking though.

Y/N: Didn't know PKP's chest grew....also....

You then turn your attention towards the Phone that was laying on your night-stand that was beside you bed, you just sigh as you look at it.

Y/N: How the Hell am I gonna manage to look after 300 plus girls?

You said as you got out of bed and started to walk to your bathroom to wash yourself up and change into clean clothes.

Y/N: Oh well, I'll let my future problems to my future me...

-

Small Timeskip as you walked through the hallways of the mansion and towards the kitchen, once you arrived you saw Five-seven and FAL cleaning up and washing the dishes, you caught there attention as they turn towards you.