Chapter 5: F.N.G.

???: Umm...Kalina...weres the "phone" that you sent to the I.O.P. Company that they suppose to get 5 days ago?

Kalina: Umm...to the I.O.P. Company like you told me to...

???: Exactly...But the I.O.P. Company just sent a message to us this morning telling me they didn't receive it...

Kalina: Ummm....

???: You did write down the righ correct address on the box...right?

Kalina: Of course I did! 1037 right?

???: ...........

Kalina: Umm....that was the correct address to the I.O.P. Company?

???: *sigh* yes and no.....

Kalina: huh....?

???: The address to the I.O.P. Company was 10037 Kalina....you forgot the other zero...

Kalina: Oh....hehe, my bad....

???: Jeez, if Kryuger finds out that the Phone has gone missing then hill-

Kryuger: I already know Doctor.

???: Oh! Jeez...you scared me Mr. Kryuger...

Kryuger: I.O.P. Company sent me a message this morning that they didn't receive the Phone that we sent them...this is situation is critical...if someone has poses of that Phone that the T-Dolls of the 16Lab and the I.O.P. Company made through out the years...who knows what's going to happen...every single T-Doll that existed and created in this world is in that Phone...

???: We put a tracker on the Phone, but the tracker will disappeared if someone turned it on....and it did...

Kryuger: Do you know the last location of the Phone before the tracker disappeared?

???: Yes sir, we do

Kryuger: Kalina, contact Angelia, she still has her two Elite T-Dolls with, brief her about the situation and she'll start hunting down the Phone.

Kalina: Yes sir Mr. Kryuger!

Kryuger: And don't mess up this time while trying to contact her.

Kalina: Hehe...Y-yes sir....

???: What about me?

Kryuger: Find out who has poses of the Phone...I don't want deal with another F.N.G. that has it.

-

Meanwhile back at your house, you were laying on the couch watching some Tom and Jerry, as you watch you remembered the good ol' days back then when you were young.

Y/N: Heh...I miss the old days...

Five-seven: The old days Master?

Y/N: Yea...good memories back then...and some bad ones too...

You said as you continue to watch the T.V. then you hear the other girls from the different rooms in your house.

Y/N: What are those doing?

Five-seven: Hell if I know master...

Y/N: You don't have to call me that you know...

Five-seven: Huh?

You then sit up straight on the couch as you look up and turn your attention towards Five-seven that was standing beside you.

Y/N: You don't have to call me "master" you know, you can call me by my name, Y/N...besides, calling me "master" sounds realling wrong...

Five-seven then smile at you in respond, she then lead towards you closely causing you to blush deeply.

Y/N: Umm...Five-seven..?

She then lean towards your ear as she whispers something that cause you to blush even more.

Five-seven: How about I call you...Darling?~

She said in a teasing tone voice, she then push you back on the couch laying you down on your back as Five-seven sat on top of you with a grin and a smirk on her face.

Y/N: Umm...F-Five-seven what are you...?

You studered with your words as Five-seven lean towards you closely as her eyes meets yours.

Five-seven: Well? Can I call you Darling from now on? If I don't get an answer...then I'll start grinding my hips~

She said as started to her hips back in fourth on your crotch causing you to start getting hard, Five-seven felt you getting hard as she continues to grind her hips back and fourth on your crotch.

Five-seven: Fufu~ looks like someone don't mind letting me do this~

Y/N: Okay, Okay, I-I'll let you call me that...j-just please stop and get off of me before the others-

WA2000: Well what do we have here?

You froze in place as you turn towards WA-Chan that was standing irritated and looking at you and Five-seven.

WA2000: Am I interrupting something important?

Y/N: W-WA-Chan its not what it looks like-

Five-seven: Actually you were, but since your here WA-Chan, you want to join us?

Y/N: What?!

WA-chan began to blush of what Five-seven said, she stood there quietly with her head turned way from you and Five-seven that was still on top of you.

WA2000: ......F-Fine.....

Y/N: ........say what.........?

Without saying anything, WA-chan then started to walk towards you on the couch, Five-seven gave her room to be on top of you, now Five-seven and WA-chan was now on top of you, Five-seven had a smirk and a grin on her face while WA-chan had a deep red blush on her face.

M4 SOP: Hay! I want to be on top of Master too!

M16: Don't leave us out master, other wise we might get jealous if Five-seven and WA-chan only gets the attention.

Y/N: I'm a F.N.G. at this shit.....

-

(Fucking New Guy) or (FNG) is a derogatory term, made popular within combatants, military chaplains, and combat medics of the U.S. Army and the U.S. Marine Corps deployed to South East Asia during the Vietnam War, usually to refer to newcomers. So your also an F.N.G. in this story....for now, until then Ill see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!