Chapter 31: Tsunday

Tuesday, the most under rated day of the week, to be honest Tuesday's are nothining important, there's nothing special about it, just another day added to prevent getting close to Saturday, Saturday's are bombs! Stay up all night to play video games, sleep late in bed, yea, Saturday's are awesome....anyway, today you have something important to do, you have to go and meet Sam, your childhood friend because, he has info about...stuff I guess, I guess you could say Sam is your informant and he gives you information, where does he get these informations you ask? Well, I have no idea....right now, you were walking through the streets of the city where you live, of course your not alone, you asked PKP to come with you and WA-chan just volunteered to go with you...something tells me that she just want to be with you...

Y/N: I appreciate you girls coming along with me to meet Sam, I understand that the other girls want to do what they want, I don't want to force any of you to do stuff...

PKP: Of course master, besides, we belong to you and no one else, we do anything for you

WA2000: *Hmph* I only came along because PKP may not handle herself in a bad situation when something happens

PKP: I can handle myself just fine in a firefight WA-chan, you volunteered to come along because you want to get close with master hehe~

PKP said in a teasing tone voice, WA-chan had a blush on her voice knowing herself that the reason why she volunteered to come along was so she can be close with you...Tusundares man, I tell yea...there a hand full...

WA2000: B-Baka! I-Its not like I'm worried about him o-or anything!

PKP: Sure your not hehe~

Y/N thoughts: Typical Tusundare attitude right there.....

Y/N: *Giggle*

PKP and WA-chan heard your giggle, WA-chan was blushing and have a upset expression on her face.

WA2000: Oh shut up master, besides, I'm still upset of what you did yesterday!

Y/N: Yesterday?

-

Flashback

Its Monday, the most hated day of the week, and mostly everyone in this planet hates Monday's, anyway, right now you where walking through the hallways of the mansion, making your way to WA-chans room, M4A1 borrowed one of WA-chans makeup, so she asked you to give it back to her.

Y/N: Huh...I didn't know these girls wear makeup....oh well, they maybe deadly hand held weapons but there still girls...

You then arrived outside of WA-chan's room, you then walked up to the close door and knocked on it, once you did, you waited for a response....but it seems like no one answered, so you knocked on the door again waiting and yet still no one answeres the door.

Y/N: Is she not in her room?

You then did what any male protagonist would do, you reached out to the door knob, turned it, open the door to WA-chans room and walk in, once you walked in her room, she wasn't there, but can here noises coming from her bathroom.

Y/N: Looks like she's taking a shower...I should probably but her makeup in her counter before she walks out...if she finds out I entered myself in her room...she's gonna kill me...

You then walked up to WA-chans counter to put her makeup on it, you also saw some of her personal stuff on the counter but you ignored it, you then were about to walk out of her room, before you could reach the door, you heard a door open from behind you.

WA2000: M-Master?

Y/N Thought: Welp, I dead...

You then slowly turn around towards the sound of WA-chans voice, once you did, you saw her with nothing but a white coat on, covering her nice descent pair of breasts and wearing black panties, she also was holding a cup of coffee in her hands.

(Can't show you guys the lower region part...its too lewd for your eyes)

Y/N thoughts: I'm so hard right now, but I don't think its appropriate for the situation I'm in right now...

WA2000: A........AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!

Y/N: No wait! I was just-

You couldn't finish your sentence as WA-chan thrown her cup of hot coffee at you, once the cup of coffee landed on you, you felt its immense heat on your skin as it slowly burn part of your skin...which is painful...

Y/N: GAHH! HOT! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!

End of Flashback

-

Y/N: Okay I'll admit...I've should've waiting a little longer for you to answer the door...

PKP: Jeez WA-chan....you sure are a handle full...

WA2000: Its his fault for barging into my room and seeing me half-naked!

PKP: Not to mention you burned some of masters skin in the process....if you weren't part of masters T-Doll, I would've shot you right then and there....

WA-chan didn't say anything as she looked down to the ground while you and the girls continue walking down the streets, you saw how WA-chan felt down as she regreted burning some of your skin, to be honest you kinda feel bad seeing her down like this.

Y/N: Alright girls, no need to argue, I don't like it when you girls argue, that's one thing I don't want to see, understood?

PKP: Y-Yes, I apologize...

Y/N: And WA-chan?

You then called out to WA-chan as this got her attention, she was a bit tense up, hearing your voice being serious, she was messing with her hands together, being nervous of what your going to say to her.

Y/N: I'm...sorry about yesterday, any other girl would've done the same thing you did if a guy walked in there room unnoticed...so, how about I make it up to you? Maybe...a date?

WA-chan was surprised by what you said, she felt her heart beating rapidly, she saw you smiling at her that sent her a warm feeling inside her, she was really happy that your not mad of what she did yesterday but, she was mostly happy that you want to make it up to her for what happened yesterday.

WA2000: R-Really?! Of course! I-I mean...sure, b-but its not like I want to o-or anything...

You just smiled at her, seeing a bit blush on her face, knowing that she's actually want to go on a date with you but, since she's a Tusundare, WA2000 just does not want to admit it....its just how Tusundares act I suppose.

PKP: Heh, looks like you get to be close to master after all huh WA-chan?~

WA2000: *Hmph* I-Its not like I want to get close to master....but...I do care about him...

PKP: Ohhh~ WA-chan actual admits that she has feelings for master I see, HAY MASTER WA-CHAN LOVES-

Before PKP could finish her sentence, WA-chan quickly covered her mouth so she can't finish off what she was going to say.

WA2000: S-Shut up! B-Baka!

You turn towards PKP and WA-chan as you sweat drop of seeing WA-chan covering PKP's mouth, you smiled at the both of them as you three continue on walking through the streets to meet up with Sam, today sure is a Tusunday for you.
-

A little Chapter of WA-chan for you Tusundare lovers out there, hope you enjoy, until then I'll see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!