Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls

You were sitting across the living room facing Angelia and her two subordinates that was sitting with her, the girls were standing beside you as you listen Angelia explained more about the phone and the girls that resigns in the phone.

Y/N: Five-seven told me that her and the other girls weren't ordinary human beings but I didn't know they were Tactical Dolls....

Angelia: Your right, there not ordinary human beings, what this girls capable of are trained for Warfare and surpass human capabilities such as hearing, sight, strenght, etc. Now that you have the phone and registered as these girls Master, that makes you...

AK-12: The most powerful and dangerous man alive.

AK-12 said as she finished off Angelia's sentence, you face towards her and AN-94 and you just relies that those two girls also have gun names that your familiar with.

Y/N: Wait...your name is AK-12 right? Does that mean you and her are-

Angelia: Tactical Dolls? Yes they are...sad news is, there not part of the list in the phone...these two girls are too important and there the only ones I trust to complete a task mission.

Y/N: I...see...so how many girls are there in the phone?

You asked with a nervous look, Five-seven did tell you that there are more then 300 girls in the phone that represent themselves as guns but you want to make sure that's she's telling the truth...I mean 300 pluse girls that's just too much to handle and a headache.

Angelia: Oh, why the sudden interest?

Y/N: Becaues I don't think I'll survive living in a life with 300 plus girls...also I don't have enough room in my house for that amount of people...

Angelia: You...do have a point there...I'll make sure to contact the higher ups about this...

Five-seven and the other girls that was with you gave a dangerous glare at Angelia, AK-12 and AN-94 saw this as they get ready themselves for a fight, Angelia also saw there dangerous glare and can sent there dangerous aura around the girls that was standing beside you.

Angelia: Now now, I'm not gonna report anything that will get your master killed ladies, that wasn't part of my order.

She said to the girls as they return to there normal look and there dangerous killing auras that was surrounding them were gone, you were got attention by what Angelia said about her order so you asked her.

Y/N: Order? What you mean?

Angelia: The higher ups of a PMC contacted me to investigate who has poses of the phone, don't worry, they didn't order me to kill you or anything of the sort hehe~ besides, your kinda cute, it would be a shame if a cutie like you would die~

She said with an innocent smile of her face, hearing what she said made you nervous as lean back on the couch that your sitting on.

WA2000: Hay, thats not funny Angelia!

Angelia: I know I know, I didn't mean to scare him hehe~

Five-seven: We maybe allies in the past Angelia, but if you try anything to hurt our master even a little, we won't hesitate to kill you.

Five-seven said as the others that was with her agreed, you sitting on the couch trying to think and process all of this in your head, but all of that was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, signaling that someone is at the door, the girls didn't sense any dangerous that who was at the door so they weren't alerted.

Y/N: Huh? I wonder who that is, I'll be back.

You said as you got up from the couch and walked there the front door of the house leaving the girls in the living room.