Chapter 39: Naughty List...

A few weeks has passed ever since the shit that went down in Russia, Liz is in a secured lockdown in a prison somewhere in Washington, ever since then things has been peaceful and quiet...well not actually quiet but you guys get the idea, Female Kryuger is still trying to get that crown off of "her" head, ever since Kryuger turn into a mature looking women a few males has already started hitting on "her", Persica has been busy in her 16Lab underneath the mansion ever since you got back from Russia...something about Angelica sending her a "video", the girls on the other hand are busy decorating the mansion with Christmas Decorations, Christmas is around the corner so might as well start the Christmas Spirit....as for you...

G41: Master Master! What do you think about my new outfit?

G41 then rushed up to you in a new different attire outfit, she was also wearing a pair of classes along with her new clothing, it also look really cute on her too.

Y/N: Wow, you look so cute G41, let me give you a headpat!

You said as you immediately started giving G41 a headpat, G41 then started humming as she was enjoying the headpats you giving her.

G41: Hehe~ Homete Homete~

IDW: Master nya~ I want headpats too~

IDW said which she was tugging on your right side of your shirt, you sweat drop a bit as you then started to give IDW some headpats also.

IDW: Nyaaa~

IDW also started humming as she's enjoying the headpats you giving her, some how you ended up headpatting both G41 and IDW at the same time, while you were headpatting, another Neko loli girl was hiding behind a corner watching you from a distance.

TMP: ........ (Glance)

Y/N thoughts: (Shivers) Why did I feel like someone's watching me in a creepy way?

You thought to yourself as you felt a creepy glance at you from a distance, you couldn't help but shiver which sent a cold glare at you, G41 and IDW saw your worried expression.

G41: Master, is something wrong?

Y/N: Oh, its nothing to worry about, just a cold wind I'm feeling hehe...

IDW: Then do you want cuddle with us to keep you warm nya?~

Once IDW said that you could feel the air getting colder around you making you shiver more, you also could feel the glare getting intense towards you.

Y/N: Umm...I appreciate girls but, I'll pass hehe...

G41/IDW: Awwww~

Both G41 and IDW was a bit disappointed of them not cuddling with you, but they understand your discussion so they won't try to you cuddle with them by force.

TMP: ....(Yandare Mode)

Y/N thoughts: (shivers) I should probably go somewhere else...

-