Chapter 3: New Law

You and your best friend Sam was walking towards School, its Monday and you feel sleepy and you feel like your about to fall face down towards the hard concrete ground, to be honest, you don't like Mondays...in fact all of us do, even myself.

Y/N: Uhhh...I hate Mondays, its too early for this shit...

Sam: Don't worry, you'll live...

Y/N: How can you not complain about this? Don't you hate waking up early in the morning?

Sam: Sometimes...

Sam replied to your question as you and him continue to walk through the streets towards your school, while you were walking you start to wonder about Five-seven if she's going to be okay by herself at your house.

Flashback

Five-seven: Don't worry master, ill look after the house while your at school okay? Oh and if worst case scenario happens ill deal with it hehe~

Flashback ends

Y/N thoughts: I wounder if she'll be okay...and what did she mean by that last part?

You said to yourself as you were thinking, while you were lost in thought Sam called out to you as he was curious of what you were thinking about.

Sam: Hay Y/N, you alright?

Sam got your attention as you snap out from your thoughts and looked at him.

Y/N: Huh? You said something?

Sam: Yea, I said "you alright"?

Y/N: Oh, y-yea, I'm alright...just a bit tired since its early in the morning and all...

You said as you half-lied and half told the truth to him, you were tired and all since its early in the morning on a Monday but you had a lot of thoughts going through your head, about Five-seven of how she represents the Hand Gun she has, about the phone you found on your front door, and how Five-seven explained to you that they are more then 300 girls that represents themselves as guns, seriously thinking about all of this stuff just gives you a headache.

Y/N: Uhhh...I'm started to have a headache...

Sam: First you were tired and now you have a headache?

Y/N: Shut up Sam! You have no idea what I'm going through!

-

Meanwhile back at your house Five-seven was cleaning around your house so it would be clean by the time you got home from school, she was now cleaning around your room and try her best make it clean for you.

Five-seven: I wonder what should I cook for him tonight, ill ask him when he gets home.

She said as she continues to clean around your room, then in the corner of her eye she say a bright light shining on top of your desk with some other things that you have, she say the phone that you found and the screen of the phone was glowing brightly.

Five-seven: Oh, looks like Master is going to have a new Gun to meet...

-

It was the middle of the day and you were in the cafeteria eating lunch with your best friend Sam, you two didn't talk anything much since you two both are busy eating, then Sam started to have a conversation with you.

Sam: So....are you leaving the city soon?

He said as you were confused of what his talking about, why would you leave the city anyway?

Y/N: Leave the city? What are talking about?

Sam: You don't know? Have you even been watching the news?