Chapter 25: Best Defense

Another Day is here and its late...and its raining outside the mansion, you and everyone else was just doing there own thing around the mansion, Kryuger doing work in his office, the girls hanging out having conversations, and you...you were taking a shower, nothing bad was happening, everything seem fine and-

*BOOM*

Welp nevermind, all of a sudden the you heard a large explosion that was close by, this cause you to panic and slip to the wet floor.

Y/N: Oww...my ass, what the hell?! Fourth of July already passed...

-

Helian: Mister Kryuger, multiple unmarked choppers are appearing in front of the mansion! Multiple enemy troops are also inbound to the mansion!

Kryuger: Damnit...of all the days to pick of attacking us why do they have to pick a rainy day....Kalina! Get Y/N and his girls ready, Alisa, I want you to assist Y/N to strategies his girls in combat

Alisa: Understood sir

Kalina: We're on it!

Alisa and Kalina started rushing through the mansion as they make there way towards your room, as they rush through the hallways, the girls were already equip and ready for a firefight, now they just need to get into position.

M4 SOPMOD2: Its killing time!

Architect: I can't wait to blow stuff up!

M16: Girls please calm down, we have to wait for master first...

AR-15: Isn't master taking a shower right now?

-

As Alisa and Kalina finally reached your room, they immediately rushed in without knocking first because the mansion is under attack by Hotel Moscow and don't have time to knock....which they should have done first because you were in the middle of changing clothes, Alisa and Kalina immediately stopped as they both saw you naked, they both have a big blush on there faces.

Y/N: Hay get out you two perverts!

Alisa/Kalina: S-Sorry!

They both quickly rushed out of the room so you could finish putting your clothes on, while you doing that, Kalina and Alisa stood outside your room blushing like mad as they saw your naked body.

Alisa: Wow....I didn't know he was so big down there...

Kalina: Y-Yea...m-me too...

-

Y/N: Jeez, did people forgotten how to knock first before rushing in a room?

Agent: Well, Hotel Moscow is attacking us right now master...

Y/N: I know that...by the way, how come your not embarrassed of seeing me naked?

Agent: I'm a maid master, its my duty as a maid to assist you, seeing you naked doesn't bother me.....although....

Agent then had a blush shown on her face as she look down avoiding eye contact to you.

Agent: I am interested in you master...

You blushed a bit of what Agent said, you didn't say anything for a bit as you finished putting on your clothes.

Y/N thought: Welp, this got awkwered...

Y/N: We should probably go and deal with Hotel Moscow now...

Agent: Of course master.

-

You and Agent along with Alisa and Kalina rushed through the mansion hallways to where the rest of the girls were at, they were armed and ready for the firefight towards Hotel Moscow, as you rush through the mansion, you look outside the windows as you rush by them, you saw helicopters deploying a few yards away in front of the mansion, the front yard of the mansion is 120 yards, yea, its the size of a football field and the area spreads wide.