Chapter 4: The Purge

This is not a Test

This your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencment of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government.

Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge.

All other weapons are restricted.

Government of officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed.

Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours.

Police, fire, and emergency medical service will be unavailable until tomorrow morning 7 A.M., when the Purge concludes.

Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn.

May God be with you All.

-

You were in your house sitting on the couch with Five-seven and the other girls with you as you just finished watching the T.V. only a few minutes left until the siren of the Purge will begin and you were panicking and worried.

Y/N: I'm dead...I'm so dead...actually I'm boned...I'm so BONED!

M16: Calm down master, your not going to die, not on our watch.

M4 SOP: Yea! If anyone tries to hurt you even a little, I'll tear there eye balls out and make them eat it! Hehehe~

Once she said that you panicked and sweat drop of what Sop just said causing you to freak out a bit.

PKP: Jeez SOP, don't try to scare per master now...

M4 SOP: Hehe, I'm sorry...I just can't wait to kill someone hehehe~

WA2000: *Sigh* Jeez, we need to focus on to protecting master, not scare him Sop...

M4 SOP: Hehe...s-sorry...

Then Five-seven approaches you with the phone that these girls came from and set it on the table in front of you.

Y/N: Hay...umm...Five-seven...are you girls gonna be okay out there? I mean I know they can handle it but...

Five-seven then put her finger on your lips to make you be quiet, you looked at her as she started lean close to you...really close.

Five-seven: Do I have to kiss you again master? Not that I don't mind of course~

She said in a teasing tone voice making you blush, you shake you head in response to her question as she smile and backed up.

Five-seven: Good, now listen what I'm going to say to you because its important...

Y/N: Okay...

Five-seven then press the screen on the phone that was on the table, once she did a holograme of outside of your house appear on top of the phone.

Y/N: Woah...that's...pretty cool.

Five-seven: Alright master, pay attention, as you can see your house is a one-way road here, that means people are going to come from left and right, M16 and M4 SOP will cover the left side of the road, while PKP and FAL will cover the right, WA-chan is gonna be on the roof as our over watch and cover the back of the house as well...

Five-seven just explain there plan of defending you and your house, while the girls finish preparing there gears and guns, making sure there fully loaded and ready for us.