5. Twoset Searchers XI

A/N: This chapter continues from Twoset Searchers X, the final chapter of "What if I ain't no Violinist" (my first book)

-------------------------------------------

"Oh? So you do have a love interest. Well if that's the case, why don't you just.... and y'know these are your own words Warren, just club this person and drag them back to your cave?"

Warren bit his lower lip. He then gave Eddy a very intense stare as he replied.

"Because.. you said... that you were almost certain that this person would not appreciate it."

-------------------------------------------

Eddy couldn't remember how he got back to his seat.

He thought he just managed to stammer that he had to go back to his desk and left.

Sh*t... sh*t.... SH*T!!!!

Talk about making a faux pas, he had basically made Warren admit to liking Brett, who was Eddy's crush as well!!

...And didn't I use the word love interest? And he didn't deny that bit? So is he serious about Brett? Oh my f*cking god how serious has this guy been about Brett?! I mean, the guy certainly has a funny way of showing his interest but no bloody wonder he's had it in for me!!

And just how stupid am I to talk to the guy about this, when I... AAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Eddy thought the best way to describe what he had done was that he had inadvertently stepped onto a landmine. He felt this epic fail was going to make him blow up into a thousand pieces.

He sat down at his desk. He felt like smashing his head through his computer monitor. Instead, he placed his forehead on his desk and groaned.

"Eddy?"

Eddy lifted his head up.

"Brett."

"So.. did you talk to Warren?"

Eddy's face went beetroot red as he stammered;

"Um... yeah.. um.. can I talk to you about it later?"

"Um.. yeah? Sure. "

Brett had raised an eyebrow in question, most likely because Eddy was acting so weirdly.

Meanwhile, Warren couldn't remember how he got back to his seat either. He remembered how Eddy's face froze solid when Warren basically admitted that his "love interest" was Brett. Eddy, who had been so friendly to him till that point, suddenly became very quiet, stammered some lame excuse that he had to go and left.

Just why the f*ck did I say that!?!?!?!

Is Eddy now gonna start making fun of me??

Will he tell Brett?

Oh my god are they both gonna start making fun of me??

He.. most definitely... would not be ...friendly towards me ...anymore...

Rage engulfed Warren as it usually did when he got stressed about human interrelationships. This was usually when he would lash out and say horrible things to people. He was glad he was alone at his desk and not near any colleagues, especially Brett and Eddy.