26. Twoset Psychic VI (Halloween episode)

"Eddy, there was someone under our bed last night."

"Oh Brett, c'mon of course there wasn't!"

"I'm telling ya, I felt it kicking me from underneath the bed while we were sleeping!"

"Oh Brett, bro, c'mon, you must have just had too much sugar!! It was Halloween after all."

"Eddy, please, please come and check under my bed with me..!!!"

Eddy rolled his eyes.

"Fine, let's go have a look under our bed, shall we Brett?"

Brett had ESP, extrasensory perception and as such, was sensitive to spiritual activity. He had been unresponsive towards Halloween up until this year and so it naturally concerned him that perhaps his sensitivity had heightened if he was starting to sense things that he didn't before during Halloween season.

"..So whereabouts did you think there was someone under your bed, Brett?"

"Just around here Eddy, my side of the bed, I felt kicks on my back."

The duo crawled underneath their bed and Eddy glanced up towards the back of the bed mattress as he turned on his torch on his phone.

To their horror, the duo saw multiple, muddy footprints all over the back of the mattress and bed slats.

Brett and Eddy both screamed, accidentally trying to get up quickly by pushing up on their arms they banged their heads onto the bed slats and collapsed on the floor.

"Oh.. my.. god.. Brett.. are you okay? That was one big whack to the back of our heads.. I'm surprised we didn't knock ourselves out with concussion...!"

"I think I actually momentarily did Eddy.. that so f*cking hurt..."

"Now remember Brett, we did promise each other that we would never ever prank each other about this stuff remember?"

"Yes I did and I swear this is no prank, Eddy. I would never.. I swear.. It's actually very upsetting. Because look, this is the first time I've actually physically felt something from them..!!

Happy Halloween !!