35. Twoset Choreographers IX

"Good. Then please just get in. I'm telling you, my heart's about to stop from hyperthermia."

"Oh stop exaggerating...!"

Through chattering teeth Eddy stammered;

"I..am not.. exaggerating...!!"

Eddy shot his hand out from the sleeping bag and grabbed Brett by his hoody.

"Eddy, stop pulling..!! Okay, okay, I'll get in!! Oh my god Eddy will ya stop pulling me..!! Let go, otherwise, I won't be able to get myself in there..!!"

As soon as Brett slid his legs into the double-sized sleeping bag, Eddy's arms shot out and grabbed him and pulled him into the sleeping bag.

"Oh my f*cking god, what are you? Some kind of animal trap!? Pull me any harder and you're gonna pull my pants down!!"

--------------------------------------

Eddy recoiled in horror.

"Oooooh my f*cking god, I swear Brett that was NOT my intention!!!"

Eddy quickly moved his hands up along Brett's body and grabbed his hoody top and tugged on the clothing, pulling Brett into the sleeping bag. Pulling his hoodie instead of his pants ensured that he would not accidentally strip any of his clothing off.

Meanwhile, Brett was so taken aback by Eddy's excessive enthusiasm to get Brett into the sleeping bag with him that Brett was now in a mild panic and felt like crawling out of the stupid thing.

"Eddy! Will ya calm down and lemme settle in!! What's with the uncontrollable enthusiasm!!??"

"It's not enthusiasm!! It's not like I'm desperate to get you in here with me, well actually I sorta kinda am I suppose, but that's only because all I want is a warm body, I'm just so frickin' cold!!"

Brett cringed in the dark. Eddy would have not seen Brett's facial expression, but he soon caught on to the silence. Eddy wailed;

"Oh my f*cking god, I can't believe I just said that. I so wish I didn't t say that..!!"

Brett burst out laughing.

"You are such a goose Eddy."

"Oh f*ck off. I don't need any more smart comments from you Brett, anymore and I'm gonna..AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!"

"W, what !?!?!?"

Eddy wrapped his arms and legs around Brett"

"Oh my f*cking god Eddy, quit it!! Do you realise what the f*ck you are doing!?!? It's terribly.... Inappropriate..!!"

Eddy hissed sharply.

"Shh!!"

Brett closed this mouth and furrowed his brows.

"...Eddy?"

"Brett.. did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Something.. just bounced off the tent.."

"What..??"

Brett looked up. In the dimly lit tent, Eddy saw Brett's eyes widen. Brett's eyes then slowly shifted towards Eddy then widened even more with an expression Eddy could only label as absolute terror.

Why the f*ck would Brett be so afraid to look at me?

"Brett..? What is it? Are you scared?"

Eddy suddenly felt Brett's hand shoot out of the sleeping bag and his palm held the back of Eddy's head.

"..Brett?"

"Shhh.. "

Brett pulled Eddy's head in close to him, into his chest.

"Brett..? What exactly are you doing..?"

"Eddy.. you have got to trust me."

"Brett.. I.. I don't feel comfortable with what you're doing..."

"Eddy.. please trust me.. I..."

"N.. no..! Stop it..!"

Eddy pushed Brett's chest away and looked up to his face.

In the dimly lit tent, Eddy was able to make out Brett's face. His kind eyes were full of... anxiety? Concern? Fear? It wasn't a sudden onset of passion or lust as Eddy initially thought and had gotten concerned about. Eddy furrowed his brows and stared into Brett's eyes. Brett looked nervous and tense. His eyes stared into Eddy's with what could only be called absolute terror.

"Brett...? You're making me feel really nervous.. w..what is it..?"

Brett shifted his gaze upwards for a split second. It was so quick, but Eddy had caught on.

"Just what the f*ck were you looking at..?"

"N.. no, Eddy!!"

Brett tried to reach out to Eddy again but Eddy had left his hand on Brett's chest to keep him literally an arms length away. And Eddy being taller than Brett, his arms were longer than Brett's too and so it was impossible for Brett to reach Eddy.

To Brett's absolute horror, Eddy's eyes looked up towards the top of the tent.

Just outside the fabric of the tent was that wretched enormous cockroach, either its actual body or its black shadow was seen through or cast upon the fabric of the tent.

Brett cringed as he felt Eddy's hand instantaneously lose all its strength. The next instant Eddy's hand which was placed on Brett's chest gripped into a fist, his fingers raking the skin of Brett's chest in the process.

"Ow..!!"

Brett's cry was inaudible in front of Eddy's blood-curdling scream. With a fistful of fabric from Brett's hoody tightly clenched into Eddy's fist, Brett was pulled in towards Eddy with so much force, it actually scared him.

"Eddy! Calm down and look at me!!"

Eddy continued to scream and cry.

"AAAAAGH, GET RID OF IT, BRETT, PLEASE, PLEASE GET RID OF IT..!!"

Brett had to shout as loud as Eddy's screams.

"Damn it, Eddy, LISTEN !!"

Brett just managed to squeeze his hands up between their bodies and cup Eddy's cheeks. Brett hissed;

"I can't do anything if you are holding me up against yourself like this. You have to let go of my hoodie...!!"

Eddy went silent and stared at Brett. He then let out a little sob.

Finally, he let go of Brett's hoodie. In between sobs, Eddy stammered;

"I.. I think I.. I stretched your hoodie.. I.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay. Just let go of me a bit Eddy, I'm gonna take off one of my socks.."

"..Huh..? Why..?"

Brett held up his sock as if it was a slingshot and took aim. Eddy caught on to what Brett was up to and quickly buried his face into the crook of Brett's neck as Brett let his sock whip against the tent ceiling.

*FLICK*

"...Okay.. I flung it off Eddy."

His face still buried in the crook of Brett's neck, Eddy stammered;

"Is.. it ..it's gone?"

"Well, at least it's not on the tent anymore Eddy."

Eddy let out a sigh of relief.

"Th.. thank you Brett..Y, you're my superhero"