17. Twoset Gloved II

"He was so cute, wasn't he?"

"Yeah, so cute and shy. Such a shame about those gloves though.. what was it called? Germaphobia?"

"Oh, but you know what? He ate the pizza I handed to him."

"Oh, no way!?"

"Yes, way. I swear, he did! I picked up a slice with my hand and passed it to him and he took it and ate it. Maybe he likes me?"

"Oh, you little b*tch!! I liked him first!!"

Eddy cringed. He had mixed feelings about the conversation that took place between the 2 girls who were sitting behind him in the tutorial room.

Brett ate a pizza slice that was handed to him by one of the girls?

Eddy was so tempted to turn around and find out which girl, whom Brett didn't seem to mind touching his food. Eddy was envious of her. He wanted details.

Meanwhile, the guy recoils in horror when he bushed past my arm when I'd just had a shower..

"..Eddy?"

Eddy turned towards the voice that called his name.

"Yes?"

Eddy's eyes widened. It was Brett.

"Hi Brett.. how are you feeling?"

It was 3 in the afternoon. Eddy had hoped Brett didn't have a busy timetable today and was able to get some rest and recover from last night.

"I... I need to talk to you."

"Okay..?"

"..I wanted to apologise for rushing off like I did this morning.. it was rude of me after I'd spent the night with you.. and.. and.."

Eddy's eyes widened as Brett's voice increased in volume as he seemed to get more and more worked up.

"..And I feel really bad ..leaving like that in such haste... on the morning after I've.. made your bed so.. dirty and.. I.. I was wondering if I could come by this afternoon and help you ..clean up.."

The two girls sitting behind Eddy were obviously eavesdropping from the moment Brett approached Eddy and they gasped in horror.

"Oh my god what were those two up to in ..Eddy's bed!?!?"

Oh f*ck!!

"Brett.. please.. can I talk to you in private?"

Eddy practically shoo'ed Brett out of the tutorial room. He didn't want to nudge him since Brett had already freaked out when they had made contact.

Once they were out of the tutorial room, they walked down the corridor and left the building, ending up in a small courtyard. Brett turned around to face Eddy.

"Eddy.. I..."

"Listen, Brett.. you... you're gonna cause a whole lot of misunderstandings if you talk like that in front of other people.."

Brett furrowed his brows and stammered;

"What? I.. I don't understand. Please tell me Eddy, have you.. since had a shower again and.. have you washed all the bed linen..?"

Eddy was so glad they moved out of the tutorial room to continue their conversation.

"Yes. I didn't have lectures in the morning so I had plenty of time to tidy up and do laundry.. not that my room or bedlinen was that dirty Brett. Look, I do clean my room and do laundry quite frequently.."