34. Twoset Choreographers VIII

"Brett, this is one of our more recent additions, it's a small pop up tent for 3, which is probably only big enough to comfortably fit the two of us in it. We bought this to use as a small storage tent so that our food wouldn't get raided by insects. It would be good to use this when we sleep tonight because we'd be safe from any creepy crawlies... and we know there is at least one out there..."

Eddy said as he shuddered.

------------------------------------

Eddy had also managed to find a large camping lantern among the camping gear which was luckily fully charged. He placed the lantern in the centre of the dance floor, then Eddy took the 3 persons pop up tent out of its bag and tossed it to the floor and it immediately sprung out into a shape of a tent.

"There. Done. In like 3 seconds. How great is that?"

Eddy grinned as he removed the covers of the sleeping bags and tossed them into the tent. He then went inside to lay out the two sleeping bags.

The tent for three had just enough space to comfortably put 2 sleeping bags side by side with a slither of extra room just enough for the campers' luggage.

"Okay Brett, that's done.  Ugh, I'm still hungry, I might have another one of those ice cream wafer sandwiches.."

"Sure Eddy, but I should warn you that you might get cold again.."

"Oh, I'll be alright.. I might do some burpees or squats afterwards..."

"Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!! I'm f*cking freezing...!!"

Eddy's teeth chattered as he whined.

Brett rolled his eyes knowing Eddy couldn't see him do so as Eddy was still outside the tent.

"Oh my f*cking god, Eddy, your capacity to learn seems somewhat limited. Don't you remember what I was like before?!"

"Oh c'mon Brett, that's probably because I was so frickin' hungry!!"

Eddy stammered whilst chattering his teeth as he made his way back into the tent where Brett laid on a sleeping bag checking his Instagram. The next instant Eddy grabbed the edge of Brett's sleeping bag and flung him off.

"Eddy? What the...! What the f*ck did you do that for?!"

"Sorry Brett, I need this space for a bit, mind if you step out for a sec? I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Brett looked at Eddy suspiciously.

"..Ready for what?"

"Just go! I need to do this as soon as possible. Please, go !!"

It baffled Brett how Eddy could be so rude and polite to him at the same time. Brett just could not seem to decide whether Eddy actually had any good manners or he was just plain rude.

"Eddy.."

"Brett! Please, go, go, go!!"

Eddy ignored Brett's attempt to protest and simply pushed and shoved him out of the tent.

"What the..."

Brett pouted outside the tent for being banished. He heard Eddy getting busy undoing and redoing the zippers of the sleeping bag.

He then heard Eddy call out for him.

"Brett, I need you in here, NOW.. please."

"What the.. you wanted me out now you want me in? Make up your f*cking mind..!! Geez, oh well at least you said please."

Brett stepped back into the tent which was dimly lit with the lantern. Eddy appeared to be in a large sleeping bag.

"Eddy, where did you get that large size sleeping bag from?"

"I just zipped two singles together. Now get in. I'm so f*cking cold. Please."

"Geez, why don't you just do a few pushups or something?"

"I'm so tired.. I think I'm suffering from hypothermia and my body is shutting down. Don't you get sleepy when you're about to freeze to death? I feel so cold I feel like I'm about to pass out."

Brett rolled his eyes in the dark.

"Oh c'mon, Eddy, stop exaggerating!! We're not under sub-zero conditions...! You are not gonna freeze to death in Brisbane of all places!!"

"Shut the f*ck up and get in here before I suffer  heart failure. Please."

Brett rolled his eyes again;

"Well at least you said please."

He shrugged and crawled towards the sleeping bag.

"Eddy?"

".. Yeah?"

"Okay so that's your side?"

"Yeah. But if you prefer this size we can swap. I don't care. Just get in."

"F*ck, I don't care which side I'm on either."

"Good. Then hurry up and just get in. I'm telling you, my heart's about to stop from hyperthermia."

"Oh stop exaggerating...!"

Through chattering teeth Eddy stammered;

"I..am not.. exaggerating...!!"

Eddy shot his hand out from the sleeping bag and grabbed Brett by his hoody.

"Eddy, stop pulling..!! Okay, okay, I'll get in!! Oh my god Eddy will ya stop pulling me..!! Let go, otherwise I won't be able to get myself in there..!!"

As soon as Brett slid his legs into the double sized sleeping bag, Eddy's arms shot out and grabbed him and pulled him into the sleeping bag.

Brett's eyes widened in horror.

"Oh my f*cking god, what are you doing!?  Pull me any harder and you're gonna pull my pants down!!"