Day 8: Saturn

Prompt: Saturn

Lights turn on and I am blinded by how bright they were lit. A recording turns one, "Welcome you've been chipped and are asked to comply with our wishes." The figures behind the window make you shiver as robotic arms come down from the openings in the wall and ceiling. They strap me down to the table as a door opens. A tiny humanoid creature comes in and walks up to something to stand next to me. "Hello, while we are looking around inside of you today, I would like it if you speak to me about your human life."

I start to hyperventilate, "Calm yourself human, I will inject you with some pain relief and relaxation medicine." I heard inject, nope! Trying to wiggle out, the doctor stuck the syringe into my skin it burned hot as the liquid did calm me down. "There; much better now let me feel around inside the body before I see if I want to look in." I pant as the heat of my skin boiled my blood and made the table unbearable.

The doctor turns to me as his gloved hand shot up the hospital gown, "Hmm, nope, this is the perfect specimen, nurse if you please bring me serum 557." The woman brought in a bottle and inside was a cyan gel, "You see rubbing it on right can prevent human discovery to us and our experiment." The nurses oohed and ahhed, "Then you stick it up inside and wait for the child to grow and birth itself." Confused I open my mouth only for something excruciatingly painful to stab into my gut and womb. My stomach bulged as something; this alien child burst out of my stomach.

The pain was enough to kill a man not a young lady like myself. I scream the agony could be heard all across the ship enough for people up top to be concerned. After the seconds of screaming at the light, the doctor said, "Alright I'm done put them in the pod and send them to the starter camp." The table lifted and leaned until I fell into the pod and was shot off the ship where I landed in a dark and cold place. I look up and see moon after moon. How odd is all I can think as the pod opens; I see corpses all around until the pain in my stomach lurched me toward them. I picked up the arm and bite it, the hunger continued until there were only bones.

**

"Subject 94- ate all the past subjects and soon will meet the same fate, cannable hunger is what serum 32 is capable of not something we want for our mindless slaves." The door opens, "Subject 95 is ready sir." The smile was evil, "Drop him on Saturn."