Day 17: Manson in the Woods

Prompt: Rain

The heavy rain was causing the country roads to do more damage than good, I find a large twisted side road, and one thing I know for sure these roads lead to a major highway. I drive for about 40mins when I don't come to an opening off the highway instead, I just drove up to someone's long butt driveway. I get out and walk up to the mason's front door knocking on it twice a woman in cleaning wear opens the door, the shirt had a nametag though, "Hello, sorry if you're cleaning up a party or this person's house but I seemed to have gotten turned around and need some direction back to the highway."

The woman gave a bow, "Sure come in the master of the house might even help you himself." I smile these people seem nice. A man rounds the corner he was dressed way too nice for this part of the country. Instead of the normal Cowboy look, he wore a white dress shirt and black slacks, his loafers were very Victorian era. Totally my secret fetish clothing on men now.

I smile, "Hello, I hear you are a traveler looking for some assistance?" I nod as he takes me to a landline, "Sorry, you're so far out that signal is bad, call anyone you need to let them know you found shelter, that storm is getting worse and you'll be stuck on the side of the road which is dangerous, we've had robbers getting in and stealing things out of peoples cars and hurting the poor people on the inside." I was shocked but thankful, I call my mom and tell her I'll make it home tomorrow.

After that they allowed me to look around the house then to the guest room at the top of the stairs which was in front of the door. In the room, I noticed one window and it was oddly tented like it was to keep the sun out, he must be pretty important that he needs bulletproof glass. In his own house. I lay down and allow sleep to welcome itself in. When I wake up in the middle of the night the door to my room was locked, there was no bathroom in my room, I knock on the door hoping that it was just this stupid door. I finally hear a click as I step back, finally, and at my door was the master of the house.

I look at the floor, "I'm sorry to wake you but I just need to use the washroom." He smiled, "Sure," I smiled back I couldn't help but think about how cute he was all the way to the restroom and all the way back to the room. Once in the room, I keep the door open but as I get back into the room it shuts on its own and the master of the house was there behind the door. Something uncontrollable went around me like I was being seduced, "What pretty white skin you have, and your scent, only virgins smell like sweet peas." His wide smiled showed his two fangs.

The following morning he laid next to me as my weakened body only heard the soft pitter-patter of rain against the window.