Day 31: Luna

Prompt: Moon

A wolf stood between me and the path to my car. I smile at it, this one didn't seem like it wanted to eat me, so I might be able to wait for it to leave. I look into its eyes and feel a pull to follow it. Snapping out of it I find myself already deep into the forest and away from the path. The wolf was gone though, I guess that's good.

I turn back and hope I can find the path before it turns dark, after 20 minutes the moon is high in the sky and is only in a waxing form. I turn on my phone and find the battery has died, "Great just great now this is going to be impossible!" I groan out when a flashlight light shines brightly in my eyes, "Are you a lost, traveler?" I readjust my eyes, "Yes do you know where the path is?" I asked turning my eyes to the drop-dead gorgeous man I have ever seen.

He scratched his head, "Which one? There are about 15 parking lots and the main one, which if you were talking about the main path then you're over an hour away and there are wolves out there." I blush, I don't want to tell him I was just following one, which is what got me here. "Yeah, they must be dangerous." He smiled a flirty smile, "They can be, let's head back to my cabin you can stay there until the morning." I nod and follow him for about five minutes when we arrived at his cabin.

He was so nice and even made dinner for the both of us, when something hit me, "So, how long have you been a forest ranger?" he chuckled, "Forest ranger, I'm not one of those my dear sweet cheeks, I am just a man who lives here in Moon Cove, but I wouldn't mind if a sweet thing like yourself wanted to stay with me it is lonely without a mate." I laugh nervously as he smiles from across the table, "So are you dating anyone?" I need to get out; now!

I stand up, "I'm not feeling so comfortable now, sir...um I never caught your name." He comes closer, "You smell so nice, and not you have no sexual scents on you." I push him back as I watch the man shift from man to wolf. He hallowed loudly, "You won't be escaping!" His words do nothing as I dodge him and run out the door. I run and run until I find what must be Moon Cove. The wolf followed me to the cove, following him were about 30 different wolves.

I look at the water and back to the wolves as the man shifted back to human form, "Now you can do this the easy way or the hard way? Run and be eaten or submit and learn to live with us, the pack will open up to you a human Luna." I back up and slip on the wet rocks as the man came forward, "What will it be?" All I heard next was the echo of my own scream. 

A/N

Wow! I hope everyone had fun and have a wonderful and spooky Halloween! If you like this make sure to leave comments and votes! See you again real soon.

Other works are 

Caged/Lace

Heroes Without Masks

The Clock-(Short Story)