Dating App?

Note: 

This is a re-upload from Quotev and was originally written around 4ish years ago, so sorry about misuse of grammar and bad dialogue, I promise it gets better lol. I'll be editing it the best I can. Enjoy!

Two Years Before the Actually Starts... One Year After Bruce Becomes the Batman...

Bruce Wayne's P.O.V.

I walked into the Bat Cave, Alfred turning in the seat he was sitting in to face me.

"What are you looking at, Alfred?" I asked, looking up at the big screen.

"Your profile," Alfred stated. I raised a brow in confusion.

"My profile?" I looked closer at the screen, my eyes widening. "You signed me up on a dating app?"

I gave Alfred a look, but he only shrugged.

"Just because the Batman doesn't have a life, doesn't mean Bruce Wayne doesn't have to not have one too."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. My eyes glanced up to see a profile picture of a beautiful woman with long black hair and emerald green eyes. She was breathtaking. Alfred glanced at me and then the picture. He typed something and I saw he messaged her.

"Alfred!" I exclaimed, but he simply got up and pushed me into the chair.

"The Batman is not needed now," Alfred stated, winking at me with a smirk.

I sighed and looked up at the screen to see the girl had replied.

"Hello!" She replied. "I'm Eleanor, but you can call me Ella. Everyone does."

I smiled and began to type a reply.

"Hey," I replied. "I'm Bruce."

"It's nice to meet you Bruce!"

"It's nice to meet you as well, Ella."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I own a company that works in research and development."

"That's awesome! I'm a reporter, but my bigger love is science. Though, I love both. Reporting is fun when you get a good assignment."

"You must be the brains of the family. What kind of science are you interested in?"

"Any kind really, as long as it's advanced. I love a good challenge. And yes, my brother and I are brainiacs. He also loves science. Would it be out of line to ask where you live?"

"Not at all. I live in Gotham."

"So do I! Maybe one day we'll run into each other :D"

I smiled and thought for a second. Ella seemed pleasant enough, she definitely wasn't the dumb type. No offense to any other girl, but most I had tried dating weren't the brightest and were usually after my money. But this one seemed different. I decided to take a leap of faith.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.

"Depends at what time."

"Maybe dinner around 8?"

"Sure! Where?"

"Where ever you want to go."

"Well, nothing fancy. How about at that nice cafe down near 45th street?"

I've been there before. Well, when I was stopping a robbery that is.

"I'll see you then."

"Alright, sound good! I should go get some sleep. I have work tomorrow. Goodnight Bruce :)"

"Goodnight Ella."

I sighed and looked up at Alfred.

"She seems like a good catch sir," Alfred stated.

I nodded and looked up at her picture one more time. She really was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

"I just hope the Batman isn't needed around eight tomorrow," I said.

The Batwave went off and my screen changed. Time for the Batman to work.

:Guys I promise this gets better when we get into the actual series lol: