You're The...

Ella's P.O.V.

I was exploring more of the house, since it's so big. Even after months of living in the mansion, I still hadn't explored everywhere yet. I came across this magnificent clock in one of the sitting rooms.

"Wow," I said to myself as I walked up to the clock and examined it.

It had been years since I saw a grandfather clock like this, in such good condition. I ran my hand along the back left side and I felt a button. Feeling curious, I pressed it and the clock groaned and shifted.

"What the..." I mumbled as the clock moved and a shiny silver elevator appeared.

Still being curious, I stepped into the elevator. As soon as I did the doors shut and the elevator started to rush downwards. My heart raced, and my ears started to pop. Soon the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I cautiously walked out and my eyes widened at the sight. Technology. And really good tech. This place was huge! I looked around, and noticed a symbol that looked like a bat. My eyes widened. This was the Batcave. The hideout of the Batman.

"Enjoying the view?"

I jumped and turned to come face to face with the masked Batman. I stumbled back but he grabbed my arm before I could fall.

"Watch out," he said.

I turned and looked back to see I was very close to a ledge.

"T-Thanks," I mumbled.

I looked up at the Batman, every part of me shaking. I did my best to stop, taking in deep breaths to calm myself.

"S-So what now?" I asked.

The Batman lifted his other hand to his head and took off his cowl. My eyes widened and I gasped. I started shaking even more violently. I was looking into the eyes of Bruce Wayne. The man I love.

"B-Bruce?" I asked. Bruce nodded.

"It's me," he said.

One thought went through my head as everything went dark.

Batman. Bruce Wayne. Same person.

Bruce's P.O.V.

I caught Ella as she passed out from the shock, and I carefully picked her up. I walked down to the main part of the cave and set Ella down on the medical bed. I started to silently panic, not knowing what to do. A few minutes later Alfred came down.

"Sir, have you seen Miss-" Alfred looked and saw that Ella was on the medical bed his eyes widening. "What happened?!"

"She found out," I stated, running a hand through my hair. "She must've found one of the entrances when she was exploring the manor. I knew it was only a matter of time..."

"Oh dear." 

I sighed.

"What if she hates me, Alfred? I'm the one who gave her nightmares. And I didn't tell her."

Alfred put a hand on my shoulder.

"If she really loves you she'll understand, Master Bruce. And I really do believe she does love you."

"I hope so."

Ella shifted and mumbled, starting to stir awake. Her eyes opened and she looked up at me.

"Princess?" I asked, looking into Ella's beautiful eyes.

She didn't say a word as she sat up and looked me over. Our faces were only inches apart. Now I was scared she was going to punch me.

"Bruce?" She breathed out. "You're-"

"Yes. I am the Batman."

I studied her expression, but I found nothing that could help me know what she was thinking.

"I should've known," Ella said. "How was I so stupid?"

"You're not stupid."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"At first it was because I wanted to protect you, and concealing my identity was the best way to do that. But then I didn't want you to hate me. Trust me, I really really wanted to, but when you started getting nightmares I didn't know what would happen."

There was a pause.

"I could never hate you, Bruce," Ella whispered. My eyes widened.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really."

A genuine smile appeared on Ella's face and I smiled. I cupped her face with my hands and cautiously leaned in. She leaned in with me and we kissed. A small, soft kiss. After a few seconds we broke apart and I smiled. I was glad we had waited until she knew, it felt more natural, more real. 

"I'm not scared of the Batman anymore," she breathed out.

I laughed and took her hands in mine.

"I should hope not."

"I shall make something special for dinner."

Ella flinched and she looked over my shoulder to see Alfred. She smiled and blushed.

"That sounds nice Alfred," I said, not looking back at him.

I heard him leave and I sighed, shaking my head with a smile.

"I forgot he was here," I mumbled.

Ella giggled and I smiled.

"I thought you were the Batman," Ella stated with a grin. "Aren't you the world's greatest detective?" I groaned.

"Shut up," I said, taking Ella's face with my hands and kissing her again.

Her eyes widened, but she quickly kissed back.

"Never thought my first kiss would be with the Batman," Ella breathed out when we broke apart.

"What about with Bruce Wayne?" I asked, smirking. Ella smirked.

"I had my suspicions he was going to kiss me."

We both laughed and smiled. Suddenly the Batwave went off and I groaned.

"Be back by dinner," Ella said.

"I'll try."

I gave her one last kiss before rushing to the Batmobile, my chest feeling light now that I didn't have to hide my other life from Ella.

All of my socials ;)

https://open.spotify.com/show/6fH5sy9cF7sfhjXdmh2sxg

https://www.tiktok.com/@faith_starwalker?lang=en

https://www.twitch.tv/faith_starwalker

https://www.faithstarwalker.com/

https://www.instagram.com/faithstarwalker/

https://twitter.com/FaithStarwalker

https://www.quotev.com/FaithStarwalker