The Cat and The Bat

:Small nsfw warning for the very end (nothing serious really just giving you a heads up):

Ella's P.O.V.

Bruce, Alfred, and I were all eating breakfast as we watched the morning news, the headline making all of us sit in silence.

"Our top story," the reporter said. "One of Gotham's wealthiest most recent transplants businessman, Hidao Katsu, received a rude welcome last night. Robinson Sprang has details." 

I turned to Bruce. "The same Hidao Katsu you've been observing recently?" I asked.

"The same I've been investigating without success," he corrected, seeming a bit frustrated. "So far." 

We turned back to the tv."Katsu's extensive collection of antiques remained intact, but curiously security cameras captured an image of what appeared to be a costumed Catwoman." 

Bruce and I looked at each other with raised brows.

"What?" We both questioned at once.

"Joining me now is Gotham P.D.'s, Ellen Yin. So detective, could there be some connection between this Catwoman and the Batman?"

"While there seem to be similarities in appearance and methodology they have entirely different motives," Yin stated. "However it's too early to rule out any possible links between the Cat and the Bat."

"This'll improve my relations with the police," Bruce commented sarcastically.

"Do you think she'll try to go for it again?" I asked.

"Depends on how motivated she is. I have a feeling that she will, but we won't see till tonight."

That Night... Bruce's P.O.V.

I was doing maintenance on the batmobile when the batwave went off, alerting me to a disturbance in the Simonson building. I quickly changed and made my way over, grappling to the top of an opposite building and looking over to see nothing out of ordinary.

"Well, this is it..." I mumbled aloud. "So where...?"

"Hello, good-looking." A feminine voice interrupted, and I turned to find Catwoman perched on a sign behind me. "Nice cowl, really sets off your chin." 

I frowned as I stood. "I take it you tripped the silent alarm," I said. 

"Only way I knew to get you to come out and play."

"Well, are you coming down, or do I need to come up?" 

She purred weirdly before grinning. "Catch me if you can." 

With that, she ran, and I gave chase. She used a whip to leap to another building roof, but I used a grappling hook to follow. I landed in front of her and she darted to another rooftop. I knew a quicker way down so I jumped from a different viewpoint, standing in front of her before she knew I was even there. She gasped when she saw me.

"You can stop playing hard to get," I stated.

"And give up the thrill of the chase?" She questioned before jumping off the ledge.

I followed her down to a building with construction, where she managed to block my path by cutting a wire that was holding back steel pipes. I tried to push them away, but they were too heavy. Damn. I saw her blowing me a kiss from the cracks.

"Hate to cut our first date short cutie, but I like to leave a man wanting more," Catwoman said. 

I frowned, pulling out a remote-controlled batarang. This fight wasn't over yet. It followed her until I could catch up a few seconds later. She hummed as she looked between me and the flying batarang.