Batman Vs. Dracula

:Here's an extra-long chapter! This is based on the movie Batman Vs. Dracula, which is part of the series. Make sure you have a snack, this is going to be a long read!:

Bruce's P.O.V.

I was on patrol on a dark and rainy night when I got the batwave went off, alerting me that both Joker and Penguin had escaped from Arkham again. I began to track them on foot, which wasn't difficult with the trail of damage Joker left behind. I soon found Joker running down a drainage system. I threw a batarang into a wall in front of his face to stop him, causing him to turn to face me. He frowned heavily.

"Don't get caught in the rain without your straight jacket," I said, Joker's lips turning up into a smile.

"Batsy, you're such a card," he said as he pulled out a few of his bladed playing cards, throwing them at me.

I only raised my hand to block them, having installed metal plating into my glove in case he ever had something like this again. Joker started running and I took off after him. He threw a flash bomb at me at the bridge, but I was on his trail right after. I finally managed to corner him, knocking him around before I tackled him into the water.

"Give it up," I ordered, but he kicked me in the face.

He took out two more cards and ran at me, slicing through the air and managing to cut across my chest. I was surprised, usually he wasn't that quick.

"This time I'm out for blood, Batsy," Joker said with a grin. He ran again and we found ourselves on the top of a bridge. I kicked Joker into a wall, knocking his cards out of his hands.

"Show's over," I said, but Joker grinned.

"The show must go on," He stated, reaching back and grabbing a jagged pole from behind him.

He swung at me and I managed to dodge, but the swing sent Joker tumbling over the side of the wall. My eyes widened and I rushed forward, looking down to see him hanging on to a brick.

"You wouldn't leave your pal hanging now, would you?" He asked and I went to give him a hand when I saw an electric shocker strapped to his palm. I instantly pulled back, Joker smirking. "Almost had you. Bye-bye Batsy!"

He let go and started to fall down to the water, my eyes widening in horror when I noticed his shockers start to malfunction. Joker noticed it right before he hit the water, screaming as he was electrocuted. He started to sink underwater, the devices continuing to glitch until he fell so far down I couldn't see the light anymore.

I didn't know whether to be relieved or to mourn, the rain not helping my mood. I just decided to go back to the cave, standing over a ledge as I thought for a little. I heard Ella walk up beside me after a few minutes.

"Bruce, you're bleeding," she pointed out, but I didn't say anything. "Bruce? You're brooding, more than usual."

"Ella," I said before slipping off my cowl. "Tonight, Joker met his demise." She went silent.

"What about Cobblepot?"

"His trail went completely cold."

Ella's hand slipped into mine, and I gripped it.

"It wasn't your fault," she whispered, but I didn't say anything.

We stayed like that for a little, just standing in silence before I let her dress my wound.

A Week Later... Ella's P.O.V.

Bruce and I were out to dinner for the first time in months, in a restaurant with a gorgeous view that overlooked the city. This was actually our fourth time trying to have a night out, but every time so far we got interrupted by batwave.