Oɴᴇ: Rᴏᴅʀɪᴄᴋ Hᴇғғʟᴇʏ

𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛

You were the brother of Heather Hills (adopted or not) and you have a crush on Rodrick Heffley.

Tags: Pinning

Y/N walked towards his sisters car but he seen Rodrick Heffley and some middle schoolers. Y/N sighed and went to his sisters car. He got in the backseat since his other sister Holly was in the front  seat.

"So i'll call you later" Rodrick said with a smirk. "No" Heather said running over his foot. "Heather" Y/N yelled at her. "What Y/N his foot was in the way" She said defending herself. Y/N rolled his eyes and sighed at his sisters stupidity.

You all soon made it home. "So what were you and Rodrick talking about" Y/N asked not wanting to sound like his was jealous because he obviously wasn't obviously.

"Why jealous" Heather asked with smirk. "No, No just looking out for my older sister" Y/N replied. "Is that so" She said with her smirk still on her face. "Yep" Y/N said.

"All he did was ask me to for me to see his band or something i wasn't really paying attention" Heather responded and gave him a side hug before walking to her room.

Y/N went to his room and fell asleep. "Y/N wake up were going to the country club" Holly said excitedly. Y/N groaned he was not a morning person.

"Come on Y/N Rodrick will be there" Holly said with a teasing tone. "Oh Rodrick you say" Y/N said smirking back her. "Yeah now get up and get ready" She said leaving him room.

Y/N did things like fixed his hair and teeth. Then he put on a green sweetshirt, and blue cuffed jeans, with some rings.

"Ready Losers" Heather asked. "Hell yeah" Y/N said. "Y/N LANGUAGE" Holly yelled at him. "Sorry sorry" He replied chuckling to himself. Soon they got to the country club.

Y/N seen Rodrick with his little brother Greg and Gregs friend Rowley. Y/N walked over to Greg and Rowley he would call them his friends because they're the only people he talks to besides his family.

"Hey still pinning for my sister" Y/N asked Greg. Greg glared at him. "Still pinning for my brother" He replied. "Correct i am little Heffley" Y/N said.

"Well you should probably talk to Holly she doesn't bite" He told Greg. "If i talk to Holly you gotta talk to Rodrick" Greg responded. "Okay deal then" Y/N said. So Greg and Rowley went to talk to Holly while Y/N went to talk to Rodrick.

When he seen Rodrick flirting with Heather. Heather was ignoring him since she wanted to get her shift over with. But it still hurt for Y/N to see it. Y/N walked up to the duo and told Heather he was walking home.

It was good walking home he rarely did that used to Heather driving him around all the time. Which it was nice having her do that but just simply walking home was enough for him.

When he got home though he went to his room and cried he was tired of pinning for Rodrick fucking Heffley when he obviously liked his older sister. He hated it so after that day he just avoided everyone stopped talking to people rarly talked to even Heather.

All because he couldn't take pinning over some stupid boy.