Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tʜʀᴇᴇ: Tʀᴏʏ Bᴏʟᴛᴏɴ

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙺𝚒𝚍

When you are new to East high and you Troy start getting closer.

Tags: Smut and Fluff

Requested: ✔️

You were new at east high. Mostly spending the day by yourself.

After lifting weights. You were covered in sweat very much needing a shower. You walk into the shower room seeing Troy Bolton getting ready for them.

You hoped he didn't notice you but he did.

"Hey" He said motioning for you to come into the locker room. "Hi" You replied akwardly.

"Im Troy and you are" He asked you. "Y/N" Y/N answered shyly.

"It's okay no need to be embarrassed" Troy reassured you. But you still felt slightly shy about him. Not liking meeting new people.

Troy started to talk about random things for a minute to you which you found yourself laughing and paying attention too.

"Uhh we still have to take showers" You reminded him. "Oh yeah sorry about that" Troy said to you taking off his pants since he already took of his shirt before you came.

You felt slightly uncomfortable changing in front of him and he noticed it also. "Come on we're both boys" He spoke to you.

"Oh yeah" He said pretending like you were going to take off your shirt.

"Come on i wont look" Troy said to you turning around so you know he wasn't looking. Which you started to undress.

But then suddenly you started to gets this feeling to say the most boldest thing ever.

"Wanna shower with me" The boy of you asked in union. Troy was taken back but looked at you like he was waiting on your answer.

"Sure" You answered him giving him a slight smile. The two of got in the shower while soaping eachother off and cracking jokes with eachother.

"You know you got some pretty eyes" Troy complimented you. "and a nice smile" He complimented you once again as he becaame getting closed to you. You were internally screaming without being able to physically say anything.

"You also have a nice ass" He complimented you once more and in that point you couldn't take it anymore and kissed him.

He kissed back and it turned into a full on make out session between you two.

"May I" You asked questioning if you could give him head or not. "Please do" He replied to you and you got in your knees taking his length in your mouth.

As you began sucking you could hear the soft moans of Troy which made you go faster.

Troy picked you up not wanting to come yet and put your back to the shower wall. He slipped his dick into your hole and you gasped at the sudden warmth.

You started moaning as Troy fucked you.

"Troy im gonna cum" You said to him as he went even faster in hole. You felt so many different kinds of feelings as you were close to an orgasm.

You both let a loud moan as you both came letting all your juices consume eachother.

"I think it's time for an actual shower" Troy spoke to you which you agreed on.