Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ: Cᴀʀʟ Gᴀʟʟᴀɢʜᴇʀ

𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢

Carl kinda Bully's you due to the fact that he has crush on you.

Tags: Fluff, Angst, Enemies to Lovers.

N/N stands for Nickname

Requested: ✔️

"Y/N" You heard someone yell. You looked behind you and saw it was Carl. You turned around and tried to speed walk away.

But it unfortunately it did not work. He ended up catching.

"Leaving so early" Carl asked you. "Carl leave me alone" You begged him. "Why would i do that" He asked looking at you with this smirk on his face.

"Please Carl i don't have any money today just leave me alone" You said.

"I don't want money today" He told you. "Huh" You looked at him confused.

"How about we go out sometime" He told you with wink then left.

You looked flabbergasted. You thought Carl hated you and you hated him also.

You walked home and thought why would Carl ask you out.

You realized you never gave him an answer.

You thought to say yes or to say no.

When you went to school the next day you looked for Carl to give him your answer but he was no where to be seen.

"Debbie" You yelled as you saw her. She turned around. "Hi N/N" Debbie said as you caught up to her.

"You know where Carl is" You asked her. She looked at you confused knowing that you and Carl didn't like- well hated eachother.

"Yeah he tole Fiona he wasn't feeling good so she let him stay at home" Debbie answered. "Okay" You said to her before running out the school.

She looked at you run very confused but she minded her business.

You knocked on the Gallagher house. Carl answered.

"What do you want" He asked ready to close the door in your face.

"I have your answer" You told him. He was surprised. "I know it's a no so please leave me alone" He told you before closing the door.

You knocked on the door once again. "Y/N please leave" He told you.

"No" Was all you said before kissing him. He hadn't kissed back because he was taken back by you doing this.

You pulled away. "Why" He asked. "I don't know" You shrugged.

"But you can take me on that date" You said to him leaving.

After that y'all went on many dates. Which confused everybody 'cause y'all were known for hating eachother.