Eɪɢʜᴛ: Mɪᴄʜaeʟ Cʟɪғғᴏʀᴅ

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Michael would say him and Y/N were just friends.

Tags: Fluff and Pinning

"Any of you dating anyone" The Interviewer asked the band 5 seconds of summer.

They answered no. "Michael fans seem to ship you with a friend of yours Y/N L/N" The Interviewer told Micheal.

"Well me and Y/N are just Friends" Michael replied.

You watched the interview from home you couldn't be with 5sos due to you being a university student. But Michael saying you were just friends made you disappointed.

You and Michael were just friends but he gave you so many mixed signals that you didn't know what to think.

You turned the interview off.

Michael came back home. "Y/N" He called. "Upstairs" You yelled to him.

He walked up there to see you laying in the bed just looking at the ceiling.

"What's wrong" He asked as he sat next to you. "Thinking" You replied in a voice almost like a whisper.

Mikael looked to your desk and saw the interview open from earlier. "You watched the interview" He asked you.

You nodded your head. "Y/N you know were just friends" Michael told you.

"But what if i don't wanna be just friends" Y/N you responded as you sat up. "What do you mean" He asked you.

"What do i mean it means that im tired of pinning for you and yiu remind everyday that we're just friends and will always be just friends"Y/N confessed.

There was a breif silence before Michael spoke up.

"Who said we will always be just friends" Michael asked you. "You-" You said before you stopped and to think did he actually say you would always be just friends.

He looked at you when you realized he never said that. He turned to you and asked. "Y/N would you be my boyfriend" He asked.

You looked at him trying to hold back your smile. "Yes i'll be your boyfriend" You said as you pulled him into a hug.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

A/N: I would like to say thank guys for 551 reads and feel free to leave requests their always open also leave them on the request page please.