Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: Rᴇɪɴᴇʀ Bʀᴀᴜɴ

𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

You and Reiner have rough sex after he got jealous

Tags: Smut, Hardcore, Teasing, You're a bottom

Requested: ✔️

[I haven't watched AOT so i don't know how he acts in the show].

You knew how Reiner got everytime he saw you interact with someone that was clearly flirting with you.

You continued to smile at what the person was saying. Which pissed him off even more.

"Bye Y/N" They said to you as they left. "Bye" Replied. Reiner walked to you pissed off as ever.

"What did they want" He asked. "Nothing" You said back as you walked back to your apartment.

When you locked the door Reiner up from behind you.

"Reiner" You said surprised.

That led to him pressing your lips together. You kissed him back.

He licked the top of your lip so he can have entrance. You let him which led to a heated make - out session between you two.

He picked you up while continuing to kiss and layed you on the bed.

He pulled away so he could take off your shirt. He then proceeded to start kissing your neck.

You moaned at the sensation on your neck. He moved to your nipples and started to sucking on them.

Your nipples were sensitive and you moaned at the warm feeling of his mouth on your nipples.

"Want me to fuck you" He asked. You nodded. "Use your words baby" He said to you. "Yes please fuck me" You partially screamed.

He grabbed some lube that was on the nightstand by your bed. He rubbed it on your tight hole.

He started to tease you and putting his tip in and then pulling out.

You whined. "Fuck me" You said. He took that as his cue and slid his cock in your hole.

You were a moaning mess. "Like that baby" He asked. "Mmm" You said through your moans.

Your starting playing with your nipples because they needed some action.

"Feel so good" He said to you. Which made you moan.

He pulled out whiched made you confused and horny.

He then started to eat your out which sent so much pleasure through your body.

"I want your cock" You moaned. He didn't even wait he put it in your hole.

You started to jerk yourself off while he fucked you mercilessly.

"Im gonna cum" You told him. "Cum for me baby" He told you. You shot your load. But Reiner hadn't cummed yet.

"Suck me" He told you. You looked at his cock. He moaned at the warmth of your mouth on his cock plus the sound you were making didn't make it any better.

"N/N i gonna cum" He said to you. You bobbed to head faster to take his load faster.

He groaned and shot his hot load in your mouth.

You then laid next to him after swallowing his cum and fell asleep like that.