Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Oɴᴇ: Fɪᴠᴇ Hᴀʀɢʀᴇᴀᴠᴇs

𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

In which you and Five meet through surviving the apocalypse.

Tags: Fluff

Requested: ✔️

You rummaged through the remains of the world. Seeing that most of it was destroyed.

You walk holding the side of your hip as it had been cut opening by something. You expected to be the only one that was still alive but you were wrong.

You saw a boy with black hair sitting on his knees in front of a collapsed building.

You walk over to him.

"Are you okay" You ask him as he looked up startled at first but then he calmed down.

He didn't answer you.

He looked back up to you seeing your bleeding hip. "You have to wrap that" He said rushing over to you to clean your wound.

You watch him wrap the wound. You could admit that it stung a little bit.

"Y/N" You introduce yourself to him. "Five" He replied back not looking you in the eye. "Like the number" You questioned him but he didn't reply.

After that exact very day the two of you began to closer and closer. Mostly as friends not as lovers.

"Five" You call out for him as you see a plastic hand sticking in the dirt and rubbish on the ground. He walked over to you digging the hand out.

"Dolores" Five said to the mannequin.

After that the duo became a trio. With Dolored having to deal with you and Five's petty arguments.

The two of you were laying on the ground with you turning to look at Five occasionally.

The last look he caught staring back at you. The two of you lean in closer pressing your lips against eachother. Feeling the warm sensation.