Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: Jᴜɴɪᴏʀ Wʜᴇᴇʟᴇʀ

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞

You and Junior's first date.

Tags: Fluff

Junior had asked you out on a date a week prior from this. You had been very excited because you had been crushing on Junior for a long time.

You met Junior at the park where you guys date was gonna begin.

"I thought you weren't gonna show" Junior said to you as you sat down.

You smiled at him.

Junior had a bunch of different types of foods laid out. You felt kinda special that he did this all for you.

You and Junior talked about random things when he grabbed your hand in started leading you somewhere.

"Where are we going" You asked will a smile and look of confusion on your face.

"Its a suprise" He said turning his attention to give you a smile then lookimg back to where he was going.

You walked with Junior holding your hand.

You kinda liked the feeling of his hands against yours you could could get use to it.

Junior soon came to a stop. Which made you look at him with a confused face.

"What" You asked. "We're here" He told. It didn't like nothing.

Until he grabbed your hand. It was a pond with a bunch of flowers.

"Y/N L/N will you be my boyfriend" He asked with eyes filled with hope.

"Yes i will" You said smiling and pressing your lips to his.

You definitely could get use to this.

A/N i am sorry for not updating ive been having writers block and lose motivation for it.