Fᴏᴜʀ: Jᴜɢʜᴇᴀᴅ Jᴏɴᴇs

𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚛𝚢

Jughead was always taught that boys didnt cry. What happenes when a boy let's him cry on his shoulder.

Tags: Angst, Fluff, Comforting, Cheating, and Crying.

Betty had just told Jughead she and Archie had kissed. He tries to compress his feelings. But he couldn't.

He ran out of the cooper house and he ran until he got to the house of Y/N L/N. Jughead knocked on the door with Y/N opening it.

"Jug what's wrong" Y/N asked as he brought Jughead into his house and sat him on the couch.

Y/N brought him a cup of hot chocolate and a blanket which he wrapped around Jughead.

"Jug" You said in a quiet tone. "What happened" You asked which led to a silence between you two.

"Betty she kissed Archie" Jughead said between sobs. Y/N became filled with anger. Y/N let Jughead cry one his shoulder until he fell asleep.

When Jughead fell asleep Y/N began thinking. He had liked Jughead for a very long time but Jughead was taken by Betty.

Everyday Y/N would watch as Betty and Jughead would act lovey dovey towards eachother. He was the only single one out of Betty, Archie, Veronica and Jughead.

"Im sorry that you had to see me cry" Jughead had said pulling Y/N out of his thoughts. "It's okay we all need to cry sometimes" Y/N told him.

"Well my dad said that boys didn't cry" Jughead told him.

"Jug it's okay to cry everyone needs to cry sometimes forget about what Fp tells you that boys don't cry we all cry" Y/N

"And if you ever need a shoulder to cry on im right here" Y/N told him. Jughead pulled Y/N into a tight embrace which made Y/N smile.

"Should we watch a movie" Jughead asked him. "Hell yeah" Y/N told him.

In that moment Jughead forgot about Betty, Archie, Fp and everyone else his mind was only focused on Y/N.