Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: Aʀᴄʜɪᴇ Aɴᴅʀᴇᴡs

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎

You and Archie had a what if we kiss moment.

Tags: Fluff, Smut, Sexual awakening

Requested: ✔️

H/T stands for hair type, E/C stands for Eye color, and H/C stands for Hair color

Archie had never thought if he was gay. He never looked at boys the wat he looked at girls. He had liked Betty Cooper and dated a bunch of girls

But that all changed when you can to Riverdale. You and your H/T hair and E/C eyes. Just made everyone at Riverdale high fall for you.

You and Archie had become sort of bestfriends. You had thought about coming out to him but never got the chance.

"Y/N" Archie whispered as the two of you were in his room doing random shit. "Hmm" You muttered. " How do you know if you are gay" He asked.

"I don't know im straight" You said being anxious that he asked you this. "You ever think about kissing a boy" He asked once again.

"Yeah" You admitted. "How about we try" He suggested. You were shocked by the suggestion but you couldn't say no. You had always wanted to kiss him so this was your chance.

You moved to the bed since he was on the bed and you were on the floor. You connected your lips together.

His lips were soft but chapped at the same time you couldn't explain it. He pulled you into his lap.

You licked his lip so you could have entrance.

"You sure" He asked you making sure he had your consent before doing anything sexual.

"Yes please fuck me" You told him.

He took your orders and pulled your pants down to suck your cock.

You moaned.

He stuck his fingers into your hole. Then came to your nipples as he still fingered you.

He sucked on your sensitive nipples making you moan in pleasure.

He stopped finger and stuck his cock into your hole.

He jerked off your dick as he fucked you.

____________________________________

A/N thank you all for 1.69k reads and happy Valentine's day