Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tᴡᴏ: Aʀᴄʜɪᴇ Aɴᴅʀᴇᴡs

𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

In which Archie comes back from a run and spanks you.

Tags: Smut, Spankings, bdsm, and Handjobs

Requested: ✔️

You sat alone in Archie's room bored since he had decided to go for a run.

With nothing to do you decided to touch yourself before he got back.

As you began to play and soft moans erupted from your mouth Archie walks in. He looked pissed.

He didn't say anything just pulled your pants down putting you over on his knee. "I want you to count after every spank" He told you as you whimpered in reponse.

You felt a slap to your ass counting one. Another counting 2.

A slap after slap you counted until he finished at 10.

Archie could see that both of you were hard. He placed you on his bed softly. "May I" He asked motioning to jerk you off.

You nodded to him. "Words Y/N" He told you. "Yes... Please" You said to him needing the feeling of wanting to cum off of you.

He spat in his hand and began to jerk you off. You began to moan as he jerked off your hard cock.

But you didn't wanna leave him without getting off so you slipped your hands through his shorts and underwear.

Getting ahold of his hard cock.

You spit in your hand. Jerking off him. The room was filled with lovesick moans. As the two of you were close to cumming.

"Archie im close" You said to him. "Me too" He replied back with him going back to biting his lip.

With one last groan from you he came in his hand. He lasted a bit longer than you with a groan.

The two of you ended up laying together as you slept the orgasm away.

A/N: 😔