ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: Sᴛᴇᴠᴇ Hᴀʀʀɪɴɢᴛᴏɴ

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖

In which you are Murray's son and he doesn't like your boyfriend Steve.

Tags: Fluff

Requested: ✔️

Steve knocked on the door of you and you fathers house. He looked at the camera when he heard a buzzer go off.

"Who is it" The voice of your father Murry asked. "Uhh Steve" Steve replied looking mostly at the camera who was watching him.

"Okay i don't know any Steve so who are you here for" Murray asked through the speakers. "Your son Y/N" Steve answered.

Steve had been nervous because this was the first time he would meet your dad and by the looks of it it wasn't going very well.

Murray opened the door. Letting Steve in but he watched Steve's every move very closely and vividly.

"Y/N there's a Steve down here for you" Murray yelled for you. You smiled at the thought of Steve's name walking to the living room to greet your boyfriend.

You tried to grab Steve hand so you can both leave and go out on the date that Steve had planned for yall to go out on. When you were stopped by Murray.

"No, No, No i liked to see this Steve that is taking my son out in a date" Murray spoke as he stood in front of the door not letting them leave.

You rolled your eyes and gave Steve a reassuring smile as you both sat at the table.

"So Steve let's get straight to the point what do you want with my son" Murray interrogated him. Steve looked at you as he motioned your head for him to answer the question.

"Well uhh i see myself living with him and having six little nuggets together" Steve told Murray. You smiled at the thought of that.

The living with eachother not the 6 kids part that would be a nighgmare.

"Hmm well Y/N i dont like him" Murray concluded. You rolled your eyes at him once again before grabbing Steve's hand and leadinv him out the door.

"Good thing he's my boyfriend not yours and i'll be back at 8 before dark" You told him leaving out the door before he could say anything else.

You and Steve walked back to Steve's car laughing at the interaction. As you both sat in the car Steve let out a huge and long sigh.

"That was fun wasn't it" Steve asked turning to look at you. "Yeah that was" You laughed making Steve laugh as Steve drove off.