Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: Sᴀʀɪᴇʟ

𝚁𝚞𝚋𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜

Which Sariel flirts with you all the time and you get flustered every single time.

(I nothing about seven deadly sins just so you know)

Tags: Fluff

Requested: ✔️

"Wow you look good" Sariel spoke to you as he saw you. A small smile appeared on your face as tried to cover your face with your book.

"Stop" You replied. "No don't hide i like your smile" He winked at you. Which made you turn a light shade of pink.

"Okay let me appreciate you" He said grabbing your hand and leading you somewhere.

You both went to a park where you laid on a blanket looking at the clouds.

"Look that one kinda looks like a heart" You said pointing to the cloud.

Sariel gave you a simple answer. As he continued to stare at you.

You turned after you realized he hadn't been answering you.

"What" You asked with a confused look as he just stared at you.

"You're just so pretty" He replied.

That made a certain feeling rise up in your stomach. You felt this everytime he said something to complement you.

"What" He answered as you tried to hide the slight small on your face.

"I said you're pretty" He answered smiling at you.

The both of you stared at eachother before he leaned in.

Your lips both touched which sent butterflies through your whole entire body.

He pulled away and looked at you.

He brought your face to him and kissed again. This time not pulling away and just smiling.

Which made you smile too. As you kissed him again.

A/N Happy April Fools 😏