Sɪx: Cᴀʀʟ Gᴀʟʟᴀɢʜᴇʀ

𝙼𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Carl didnt think he was gay until he met Debbie's bestfriend.

Tags: Coming to terms with your Sexuality

"Shit" Debbie said. "How are you so good at this" Debbie asked Y/N. "Pratice" He said as he won the game.

"Wanna get something to eat" Debbie asked him. "Can't say no to free food" Y/N told her as they walked to the kitchen.

"Carl we're going to get food you want some" Debbie yelled upstairs. Then Carl walked downstairs.

"Who is the we" Carl asked. "Me and Y/N" Debbie answered which Y/N gave him a wave. "Can i come with" Carl asked again.

"Yeah come on" Debbie told him as the trio walked out the door. They walked into Patsy Pies the restaurant Fiona worked out.

Debbie went to go order for them leaving Carl and
Y/N by themselves. It was kinda awkward for them because they hadn't really talked and they only knew eachothers names.

But the two didn't wanna sit in this awkward silence but they also didn't wanna be the one to start up the conversation.

"How long have you and Debbie been friends" Carl asked trying to break the silence. " Since 8th Grade" Y/N answered.

"How'd you meet" Carl asked another question. " We met when she asked me did wanna come sit with her at lunch-" Y/N went on about how him and Debbie met.

But Carl wasn't paying attention to what Y/N was saying he was mostly paying attention to the way
Y/N's lips moved when he talked.

He also took in the features on Y/N's face.

"Got the food" Debbie interrupted. "She handed the boys wach their owns bags and they walked back to the gallagher house.

Carl went back upstairs and Debbie and Y/N stayed downstairs. Carl thought about why he kept staring at Y/N's lips it confused him.

He thought about it he had liked girls before. But why did he like a boy now. Was he gay? That question lingered in his head for a long time.

Until he got in the computer and looked up how do i know if im gay? Which gave him a quiz on if he was gay.

When he got the results he sat their flabbergasted on what they said.

He wasn't gay or straight he was a thing called bisexual.

It would take him time getting used to this knew discovery but he's finding himself like we all do.