Tᴡᴏ: Pᴇᴛᴇʀ Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎

You and Peter bake a cake.

Tags: Fluff

You and Peter and were making a cake because why the fuck not. "Okay so the instructions said to heat the oven to 350" You told Peter. Peter heated up the oven.

You poured the cake mix into the bowl. Peter cracked the eggs, and poured in other ingredients and he started mixing.

"Peter" You said while laughing. He put cake batter on your cheek. "What baby boy" He asked innocently. "This" You said putting cake batter onto his nose. The started with you two throwing flour at eachother. Why did you to have flour no kne knows.

"Okay we should probably start finishing the cake now" You said to Peter. Peter poured the cake batter into the pan and put it into the oven. You started to eat the leftover Cake batter in bowl and spoon.

"Wanna watch a movie until the cake is down" Peter asked. "Now how could say no to that" You replied. You and Peter wnt into the sitting room and cuddled while watching a movie.

The timer went off which was a sign that the cake wss down. You got up to take it out and let it cool for a few minutes and went back to cuddle

You and Peter fell alseep like forgetting about the cake.

You woke up to the tv remote fall to the floor. "Shit, Peter the cake" You said waking Peter. Peter rushed up and followed You to the kitchen.

Peter grabbed the frosting and both him and You started frosting the cake.

Finally the cake was done.