Fɪᴠᴇ: Mɪᴋᴇ Wʜᴇᴇʟᴇʀ

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚞

When someone hit the age of 14 they get a soulmate mark.

Tags: Soulmate mark

"Mike your gonna be 14 in 3 days" Eleven said excitedly. "Yeah i can't wait when i found out your my soulmate" Mike told her. "Then maybe we can you know" Mike said smiling at her.

"Mike i told we can't until we see if you have the same soulmate mark as me" Eleven told him. "I know i just thought" Mike replied.

"You what i should go" Eleven told him grabbing her coat saying bye to Karen, Nancy, and Holly then leaving.

3 days had passed by Mike didn't look at his wrist all day he told Nancy to cover up.

The morning went on until he could see the party to so they could see his soulmate mark together.

"Your now 14" Lucas told him giving him a bro tap on the back. "You think Els is my soulmate" Mike asked.

"Of course she is if she's not then i think your soulmate mark may be wrong" Lucas reassured him. "You know they're never wrong" Mike responded leaving Lucas to greet the rest of the party members.

"Heres the birthday boy" Max said as she seen Mike.

The party members all sat at the little picnic table and let Mike peel the thing Nancy used to cover it up off.

His soulmate mark was a heart. El looked down at her wrist hers was a rainbow.

There was a small silence between the group when Dustin spoke up. "Wait doesn't Y/N Buckley have a heart in the exact same spot as Mike" Dustin asked.

"Wait that means Y/N fucking Buckley is your soulmate" Max had said.

Y/N Buckley the brother of Robin Buckley was Mikes soulmate. Y/N just so happened to be the most popular boy in school.

This led to confusion between the party. Mike soulmate was a boy.

It all hit Mike with so many questions running through his head. Was he gay? Was Y/N gay? Which led to him not being ready for school the next day.

The day was going good until Y/N yelled Mikes name. "Mike" Y/N yelled as he tried to catch Mike.

"Just my luck" Mike thought. "Hey" Y/N said out of breath as he caught up with Mike.

"Hi" Mike replied awkwardly. "This may be a weird question to ask but would you like to go to the arcade with me" Y/N asked him.

"Uh yeah sure" Mike replied. "Let's go then" Y/N told him grabbing his hand as they walked to the arcade together.

"Favorite arcade game" Y/N asked. "Dig Dug" Mike answered him after thinking about for a few seconds. "Mine will have to be street fighter" Y/N responded.

The rest of the way to the arcade consisted of them talking about random stuff.

They both got tot the arcade and started playing each game.

Mike was playing when Y/N saw his mark. He looked at Mikes then looked at his.

"Mike your mark" Y/N said as he noticed they had the same mark which made them soulmates.

Mike tried to cover it up but Y/N pulled is hand away. "It's okay Mike" Y/N said and smiled at him.

They both stared back at eachother looking into eachothers eyes. Mike slowly moved closer to Y/N.

Then there was no space between them and they kissed.