Nɪɴᴇ: Fɪᴠᴇ Hᴀʀɢʀᴇᴀᴠᴇs

𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢

You runaway once when you were 13 and saw the umbrella academy after that day you stopped aging. Then you meet and he feels like always has to protect you.

Tags: Fluff

You left from home to your comfort restaurant Griddy's Donuts. You never knew why you liked going there it was a regular donut shop with a regular menu.

The thing was you remember when you were a about 13 you ranaway to Griddy's donuts and saw the umbrella academy.

You weren't gonna confirm nor deny if you liked one of the heros.

But after that day you noticed how you still look 13 as you got older. You were now the age 42 but you still looked 13.

Which is hard when your trying to purchase an alcoholic beverage then you have everyone looking at you.

But you walked into the restaurant and ordered a donut with a coffee. You didn't even like coffee you just wanted to make yourself miserable. Plus it was better then getting shit faced drunk.

While you drinking your coffee and moping in self sorrow. Five from the umbrella academy walked through the door.

You didn't brother to look because why would it was a donut shop anyone could come in.

Five ordered his coffee. "Come here often" Five asked. "Since i was 13" You said as you looked at where the voice was coming from.

You looked confused to see Five. But it could be your mind messing with you which it does occasionally. "I use to come bere my siblings and eat donuts until we were sick" Five told him.

"Hmm" You answered taking a sit of your nasty ass coffee. Then the door opened.

"I thought i would have a little more time" Five said. Then bullets started flying.